What is a Real Saiga-12C going for these days?

I've seen anywhere from $1,200 (wish I had bought it) to $2,500, so I would expect to pay at least $1,600 considering the current market prices.

Is the 12C more collectable or valuable than the regular 12 converted? Seems like the prices of the converted ones are nearing or exceeding the prices of the 12C's......

Shooting mine, and then selling it for much less than 2500 a year or so back is making me sick :) who knew?

They are/used to be considered highly collectable. They were brought in during the first AW ban, intended for police only. After the ban, they were no longer imported, or I think they might have been imported with the agreement that they weren't to be sold/transfered to us non LEO citizens.

Bottom line: there were only so many (I often heard 100 ish) brought into the states, with no real chance that there will be anymore.

Look closely at the shotgun in that other 10 round drum thread and I believe that is a factory original ... which makes sense as the owner is in Russia.