Sign in to follow this  
Juggernaut

Report a Post

According to the terms of service:

So, if you find it objectionable, you can report it... however its still at the discretion of the mods.

Now, IMO... why report anything other than spam or forum violations like non-contributor adds or non-business member links? Not a fan of free speech? Or just the speech you like? I see plenty of offensive shit on here... but guess what? I'm an adult. I deal with it.

I don't want to start any fights, I do believe in freedom of speech. I also wouldn't want to see this forum full of hate threads.

My question was just that, a question.

And hate should be questioned, no doubt. So question it! No one in this forum is going to knock you for standing up and saying what's on your mind... Getting a thread deleting might move it out of sight, but it won't stop anything.

So, if you find it objectionable, you can report it... however its still at the discretion of the mods.

Now, IMO... why report anything other than spam or forum violations like non-contributor adds or non-business member links? Not a fan of free speech? Or just the speech you like? I see plenty of offensive shit on here... but guess what? I'm an adult. I deal with it.

While the members here certainly have a vast latitude of freedom to express their thoughts, as a privately owned and operated website there is no freedom of speech in the sense you can stand on a public street corner and say anything. Yes, the final call is by the mods/admin.

• Like 1