#31 Risky

Risky

Doomed Space Marine

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:47 AM

According to the terms of service:
So, if you find it objectionable, you can report it... however its still at the discretion of the mods.

Now, IMO... why report anything other than spam or forum violations like non-contributor adds or non-business member links? Not a fan of free speech? Or just the speech you like? I see plenty of offensive shit on here... but guess what? I'm an adult. I deal with it.

I don't want to start any fights, I do believe in freedom of speech. I also wouldn't want to see this forum full of hate threads.

My question was just that, a question.

And hate should be questioned, no doubt. So question it! No one in this forum is going to knock you for standing up and saying what's on your mind... Getting a thread deleting might move it out of sight, but it won't stop anything.

#32 tritium

tritium

Top Member

• Volunteer Moderator
  • 6,684 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:09 AM

So, if you find it objectionable, you can report it... however its still at the discretion of the mods.

Now, IMO... why report anything other than spam or forum violations like non-contributor adds or non-business member links? Not a fan of free speech? Or just the speech you like? I see plenty of offensive shit on here... but guess what? I'm an adult. I deal with it.

While the members here certainly have a vast latitude of freedom to express their thoughts, as a privately owned and operated website there is no freedom of speech in the sense you can stand on a public street corner and say anything. Yes, the final call is by the mods/admin.
  • Big John! likes this
A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
- Sigmund Freud (or not)
The indiscriminate use of vulgar language is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate motherf**ker.
-Anonymous
Complexity is easy; simplicity is difficult.
-Georgy Shpagin, mentor to M. Kalashnikov
Peace is that brief, glorious, quiet moment in history when everybody is standing around reloading.
-Anonymous

"Yes, Officer, I was trying to burn my house down.... Why do you ask ?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users