Need some help

For the recoil, it's nod bad, definitely less than a 870. I'm 172cm and 65kg (I live in Finland so I'm used to metric units) and I can shoot a full 10-round mag of 1 7/8 oz 3" #4 shells without taking a step back in less than 2.5 seconds. Oh well, I've owned a over and under 12/76 weighting in at slightly less than 6lbs since since I was 15 (I'm 20 now) so I'm not afraid of a little kick :devil:

Edit: for reliability, mine is a 4 port 17" gun, and for everything except skeet loads, it runs 100%. "if magazine can feed it, the beast can eat it"

Edited by aessu
Hey ya new here were are some places i can find the Sagia 12 online for under 500

Basically under $500 is not going to happen, under $600 yes

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/SAI-12.aspx

also how is the kick on these are they as bad as lets say a 870

its a gas operated semi-automatic, there is less kick than an 870. You can add a limbsaver recoil pad to the rear of most of the stocks if you want to cut down on recoil even more.

last are these weapons reliable thanks for the help

I've had my gun jam <10 times since I bought it in 2005. It eats everything* I've thrown at it.

*= Wal-mart winchester value packs have given me trouble since I cut my barrel down from 22" to 19". I plan on fixing that problem.

Meh, recoils not bad, I have an 870 express magnum and that thing is like getting kicked by a mule even with a recoil reducing stock. The saiga is definitely better in terms of recoil. On top of which of the three saiga's I have ranging from stock to converted, have only misfed maybe 8 times of the 1200 or so rounds I have put down them. Of course the majority of the problems are the really light 2 3/4 rounds. Other then that the only way I can make you a believer is for you to BUY ONE AND SHOOT IT.

"Some people say I have issues."

~ME