How do I pin a telescoping stock?

I recently installed a Tapco Intrafuse stock and pistol grip set onto my Saiga .223, and now I need to pin it to be in 922r compliance. Trouble is, I'm not quite sure how I should do it. I've heard super glue should be enough. I was also thinking I could screw the adjustment lever down. I really want to avoid spending all kinds of money on having it sent to a smith or buying a new set altogether. Anyone got any tips, or even instructions?

Pin it for 922r compliance?

922r says nothing about the telescoping/collapsing/folding capabilities of any stock. 922r only pertains to the foreign parts count in/on the gun.

So as far as 922r is concerned, you can keep your stock as is. If you're in a ban state (like NY), then that's another story, and you will need to pin it.

922r says nothing about the telescoping/collapsing/folding capabilities of any stock. 922r only pertains to the foreign parts count in/on the gun.

So as far as 922r is concerned, you can keep your stock as is. If you're in a ban state (like NY), then that's another story, and you will need to pin it.

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention I'm from upstate NY. XD

So what would you recommend for pinning the stock?

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention I'm from upstate NY. XD

So what would you recommend for pinning the stock?

I've never handled the Intrafuse stock, does it use a regular AR buffer tube?

If so, you can drill through one side of the stock, into the bottom end of the buffer tube. The part that has the different locking positions. You can drill all the way through, but it's not necessary.

Drop a roll pin in there, put some epoxy into/over the hole and pin, and you'll be set.

This is how most recommend doing it, and it's how I did my Magpul MOE stock.

Keep in mind, NYS does not define any specific ways to pin a stock and be legal. But as long as you can't telescope/collapse the stock, you should be fine, because obviously, it's no longer a telescoping/collapsible stock. Make it as permanent as possible.

Here's a pic to show where I drilled mine: