If you don't think that's legit you be crazy.

Check this section out, their enemies section where they are taking down license plates and websites to go after...

http://theobamaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

It's 1984... here is a good example of what is posted on that forum...

RonPaulBumperStickeronHumveeBagdad1.jpg

and I quote "This dipshit is either begging to be fragged, or is looking for sympathy from the Iraquis."

Edited by Wotan1105

Actually, after looking around on that site a bit, it all seems to be a buch of fanatics from BOTH sides. Mostly people trolling for negative responses or just trying to make the other side look like extremists. Lots of racism and Commie/Fascist namecalling. I'd be surpried if one could take anything from that site seriously.

Actually, after looking around on that site a bit, it all seems to be a buch of fanatics from BOTH sides. Mostly people trolling for negative responses or just trying to make the other side look like extremists. Lots of racism and Commie/Fascist namecalling. I'd be surpried if one could take anything from that site seriously.

That was my opinion. That thread probably started as a joke. Let's run this up the flagpole and see how many of sheeple salute.

If its not a joke, its friggin' scarey. :ded:

I don't know, in a way I think it's funny but I don't get the audience. I have seen the board before and have no doubts some of the people there are 100% serious. They obviously love the attention either way which is the whole point. Tempted to hit the yellow pages and plug in some of those "Parents names, etc.." that idiots posted and send them anonymous letters saying someone posing as their offspring is posting their info online.

Anyone see the yearly increases the various gubment departments are getting now after all this stimulus, 60%, 80%, 150% more money compared to the departments budgets last year. Across the board. This is all scary.

Edited by Wotan1105

It's mostly BS, I bet.

That forum was linked to in Arfcom's GD, so needless to say, it was bombarded with Arfcommers signing up and trolling for shits-n-giggles.

Same thing happened to some black-power-kill-whitey type site, that got linked to over at Arfcom. It only had a few members to begin with, and within less than 24 hours, there were thousands of members there. Mostly Arfcommers trolling the place.

Wow..... I just spent the last hour and a half reading that.

Man anyone that really believes the stuff posted on that site we are in BIG trouble.. Talk about some crazies.

PS man a lot of people are sure stirring crap up on that site :lolol:

I got a good laugh out of this avatar (see below). Regardless of if it's really the poster or not, that really is someone who took that picture. That makes me laugh. :lol:

(I'm tempted to use it here as my avatar. :lolol: :lolol:)

Edited by 22_Shooter

I got a good laugh out of this avatar (see below). Regardless of if it's really the poster or not, that really is someone who took that picture. That makes me laugh. :lol:

Let's see, we have the gang banger bandanna, finger crammed on the trigger and what's that on his neck, ah yes the symbol for Christ. That's hilarious.

The funny part is not the libs, but fucking with the stupid people from AR15.com that came over there to flame the libs.

I even posted about the NRA injecting Sarah Palin DNA into unborn fetuses to make future babies hate blacks, and "negro-seaking" bullets like the "Coonhunter Hollowpoint" by CCI, And those stupid asses BELIEVE IT and flame away. Funny shit indead.

http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=5820

I posted a phoney news report about a bad batch of Newport Cigarettes and ARF.comers eat that shit up!

I have had to quit reading that shit, make my blood pressure spike to high, and I aint that old. If its real, its sad, if its not, its stupid, either way, I cant stand it. And Big Black Duddy (on purpose) make me contemplate murder, I'm sure thats not healthy.

he must hang out with this douche

post-13453-1235862636.jpg[

he must hang out with this douche

post-13453-1235862636.jpg[

Man, those 2 would make the beginning of a terrifying new gang :lolol: .