I always used to get real mad at people with like 6 kids and fat,.. buying fruit loops with food stamps, and people sitting around collecting unemployement checks for as long as they could strecth it out,

BUT I have to say last time I was laid off (first time in 20 years) I was happy to get the unemployment check, and I'll be damned if it didn't take all of it till I landed my new job,.I was glad it was there for me when I needed it,..

I always used to get real mad at people with like 6 kids and fat,.. buying fruit loops with food stamps, and people sitting around collecting unemployement checks for as long as they could strecth it out,

BUT I have to say last time I was laid off (first time in 20 years) I was happy to get the unemployment check, and I'll be damned if it didn't take all of it till I landed my new job,.I was glad it was there for me when I needed it,..

It's a great thing to help out a real worker down on their luck. It just shouldn't be in the hands of the Mama Government.

Some people will use the argument that so many people would starve if it wasn't for Mama Gov's welfare programs. This is to imply that we are indecent and weak when on our own, more happy time propaganda tea. The thing is, we would take care of our own and convince a lot of people that they were indeed capable of hard work, and fairly quickly. "You don't mind working of your breakfast do you Dish?"