Chaos Warthogs are here!!!!!!!!!

I think I want one. Now looks like I May have to save my pennies for an "assault rifle" instead. Jebus forbid another one of these cop killers got into the hands of a Mexican....seems like they will be the new "evil doer's" the goverment has to protect us from at the expense of our constitutional rights.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Went to FFL in Maryland to pick up my Tac47 S12. They had kindly put a Warthog on the gun. When we opened the box, everything in the shop stopped as everyone came over to oggle the Warthog. No one had ever seen anything like it. After much poking, joke cracking about whether it would be considered a bayonette, and the like... I told them about the world of Saiga freaks and the vendors who supply us our fixes and pointed out the Chaos logo and barrel nut and directed them to the Chaos website. None of them had ever seen a muzzle device quite like that. But, to be fair, until Cam made it, it wasn't something that would have even crossed my mind... I'd have gone for a bayonette like everyone else.

I thought you'd enjoy this story Cam.

Went to FFL in Maryland to pick up my Tac47 S12. They had kindly put a Warthog on the gun. When we opened the box, everything in the shop stopped as everyone came over to oggle the Warthog. No one had ever seen anything like it. After much poking, joke cracking about whether it would be considered a bayonette, and the like... I told them about the world of Saiga freaks and the vendors who supply us our fixes and pointed out the Chaos logo and barrel nut and directed them to the Chaos website. None of them had ever seen a muzzle device quite like that. But, to be fair, until Cam made it, it wasn't something that would have even crossed my mind... I'd have gone for a bayonette like everyone else.

I thought you'd enjoy this story Cam.

ya gonna post pics of the new gun? :smoke:

As soon as waiting period is up and I'm allowed to have it, I'm going to slap Cam's 3rail on it and will post pics here in the Tac47 thread. It's very nice. The welding job and overall finish is way better than a "normal" S12 you'd pick up in just any old shop. Maybe my Russian 8s will be in so updated pics would do the Russian's proud with a Cobra red dot, 8 rounder, Tac47, and Chaos gear.