How long have you been waiting on your order? I ordered mine on the 26th of January. I am trying to get an idea of just how long a delay to exspect. So if you have ordered let us know here when (if :cryss:) you receive your order.

November 2008.

Alex

Damn, I was hoping that you had got yours by now! That is just crazy. They must not be shipping at all.

I just need two SMG style hinges and Medium length stocks. The hinges seem the hardest thing to get.

I ordered a bunch of folding stock mechanisms December 26th, and finally gave up and cancelled my order earlier this week. DPH has them now, and they ship right out.

There will be more and more ACE knockoffs coming from other companies. Trust me. J&T has done a good job driving that product line right into the ground.

Tony

I ordered a bunch of stocks and folding mechanisms around the Jan 2. Well into Feb., I had customers complaining, since their guns weren't finished. I was waiting on the Ace parts to finish. One customer called them and they told him he could order his parts and have them the next day.

I was pissed.

I called Ace myself and asked them how I could place an order a month ago, and not have it, and my customer could place an order and have it overnight.

Their answer? If I placed an order, it went in line. If I placed an order that I wanted overnight or second day, they shipped it overnight or second day, ahead of the line.

I updated my order to second day, and had it in 2 days.

Go figure.

....I updated my order to second day, and had it in 2 days....

Damn Good Information Gentlemen! I wish I had read it earlier in the day...

Tony, I am really interested in the new products, but really need to get these two together. Perhaps my next rifle... :D

Tony, I am really interested in the new products, but really need to get these two together. Perhaps my next rifle... :D

Yeah, those ACE guys are garbage, I advise everyone NOT to support their garbage business. I ordered a stock from them, waited a month, no responses to my order status emails or anything. Finally I cancelled and bought from a private seller on here. That guy did 500x better of a job than those morons at ACE.

Ordered mine early Jan09 got it today.............

Yeah, those ACE guys are garbage, I advise everyone NOT to support their garbage business. I ordered a stock from them, waited a month, no responses to my order status emails or anything. Finally I cancelled and bought from a private seller on here. That guy did 500x better of a job than those morons at ACE.

I ordered a bunch of stocks and folding mechanisms around the Jan 2. Well into Feb., I had customers complaining, since their guns weren't finished. I was waiting on the Ace parts to finish. One customer called them and they told him he could order his parts and have them the next day.

I was pissed.

I called Ace myself and asked them how I could place an order a month ago, and not have it, and my customer could place an order and have it overnight.

Their answer? If I placed an order, it went in line. If I placed an order that I wanted overnight or second day, they shipped it overnight or second day, ahead of the line.

I updated my order to second day, and had it in 2 days.

Go figure.

i hope this is not true , as ive had the push button folding mech on order since early dec . i cancealed my order yesterday , and bought falcon stocks to see if i can convert to internal reciever block

I HATE ACE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I was just going to chime in, if you are in need of one ..... I have a little under 45 pieces (Internal Stock Adapters) left out of the batch due for shipping the week of the 9th. We are having another run of 100+ done this week......... The ACE hinge is compatible, our hinge will be starting production soon as well. Thanks

I was just going to chime in, if you are in need of one ..... I have a little under 45 pieces (Internal Stock Adapters) left out of the batch due for shipping the week of the 9th. We are having another run of 100+ done this week......... The ACE hinge is compatible, our hinge will be starting production soon as well. Thanks

Cool, I see they are $45 do you have any pics of the part? Are they identical to the ace peice (needing a little shaved and have the cut out for the PG nut?)

Cool, I see they are $45 do you have any pics of the part? Are they identical to the ace peice (needing a little shaved and have the cut out for the PG nut?)

Here is the description I posted in the S-12 section.......... As well a a preproduction CAD rendering. Will get photos this week when I pick them up for the anodizer.

Six point mount. Uses trunnion as well as PG nut to secure as well as the four factory FCG holes. You can rivet or screw in to further secure, if not you can use plugs in the holes to finish out the look.

Compatible with Tromix DIY trigger guard. No need to remove material from the block.

Corrected angles for future MSA S-12 stock to clear MD20 drum.

Clears factory rear trunnion without need to shave front of block down to slide under.

Open face as to not interfere with trigger-guard retaining screw behind/under the FCG.

Reduced weight of adapted = reduced rifle weight.

Compatible with current stocks and hinges on the market.

Improved aesthetics. A little bit more than just the tang gets removed. You shave off just behind the trunnion screw, this trunnion/adapter seam now hides under the top cover to improve looks/finish. Has more of a Galil finish to the back of the receiver when completed.

post-8730-1235853544_thumb.jpg

Here is the description I posted in the S-12 section.......... As well a a preproduction CAD rendering. Will get photos this week when I pick them up for the anodizer.

Six point mount. Uses trunnion as well as PG nut to secure as well as the four factory FCG holes. You can rivet or screw in to further secure, if not you can use plugs in the holes to finish out the look.

Compatible with Tromix DIY trigger guard. No need to remove material from the block.

Corrected angles for future MSA S-12 stock to clear MD20 drum.

Clears factory rear trunnion without need to shave front of block down to slide under.

Open face as to not interfere with trigger-guard retaining screw behind/under the FCG.

Reduced weight of adapted = reduced rifle weight.

Compatible with current stocks and hinges on the market.

Improved aesthetics. A little bit more than just the tang gets removed. You shave off just behind the trunnion screw, this trunnion/adapter seam now hides under the top cover to improve looks/finish. Has more of a Galil finish to the back of the receiver when completed.

Nice lookin part, 6 point mount, not sure I need the adjusted angle version sell me on it. or maybe a pic or three of a finished conversion with this installed. Thanks for the update I think I'll end up with one of these.

The angled part is simple. When using a Tromix weld on back plate, the proper way is to angle the rear end of the receiver 2-3 degrees so that the stock angles down slightly, like the original, and so that your eye lines up correctly to the sights. The Ace internal block is straight, and cutting the angle on the receiver won't change how it sits, so the stock ends up high, leaving the gun too low.

This new block fixes that. For anybody who doesn't want, or can't angle the receiver and weld on a back plate, this is the way to go. Mkaes it more of a DIY job.

Sorry bigdick, it's true. I've had the parts for a couple weeks now.

The angled part is simple. When using a Tromix weld on back plate, the proper way is to angle the rear end of the receiver 2-3 degrees so that the stock angles down slightly, like the original, and so that your eye lines up correctly to the sights. The Ace internal block is straight, and cutting the angle on the receiver won't change how it sits, so the stock ends up high, leaving the gun too low.

This new block fixes that. For anybody who doesn't want, or can't angle the receiver and weld on a back plate, this is the way to go. Mkaes it more of a DIY job.

Sorry bigdick, it's true. I've had the parts for a couple weeks now.

that is the most f up way of doing things ive heard in awhile , screw ace and jt distributing , they have lost my busness

This is great news. I can find quite a few of the other parts I wanted, the pushbutton side folder and the pignose adapter, but haven't had any luck finding the blocks.

Well I waited over a month and finally sent them this:

Azrial wrote:

OK Guys, I have waited over twice as long as promised (2 weeks) when I called ahead to confirm expected shipping times. I understand the mania that you folks are dealing with but when can I expect my order to ship? Thanks!

This is what they sent me back:

Thank you for your email. At this time your order has been placed on back order. Due to increased order volume we have run out of some our best selling parts. We are working to get everything back in stock at which time back orders will be filled starting with the oldest and working toward the present. Thank you for your understanding. Ace Ltd.

Needless to say, I am pissed! :angry: I will be looking for a new solution ASAP!

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got my order last week. BUT, they shorted me a pistol grip, while charging me for it, and now I am playing the waiting game all over again!

Nice folks, but they need to do something if only to hire temp labor to catch up!

• 1 month later...

I bought an ace stock , arrived in two weeks (hinge missing). Instructions are non existant on removal of the stock from the Saiga 12, and install of the stock adapter. I removed the screw at the base of the trigger cover and the screw opposite it, on the top of the stock. Are there other screws. The stock will not come off and a look inside the end and bottom stock removalof the stock reveals nothing??

I bought an ace stock , arrived in two weeks (hinge missing). Instructions are non existant on removal of the stock from the Saiga 12, and install of the stock adapter. I removed the screw at the base of the trigger cover and the screw opposite it, on the top of the stock. Are there other screws. The stock will not come off and a look inside the end and bottom ]stock removal of the stock reveals nothing??

Pop the dust cover off. Remove all screws and then work the stock back and forth slightly till it loosens. Do not just try to pull it off. That should do it.

I ordered an Ace ultra-lite stock, an internal receiver block, and a push-button folding mechanism on May 7th, (directly from the Ace website). I received my order on May 15th. So, I guess at this point their parts are less scarce.

Edited by post-apocalyptic
I ordered an Ace ultra-lite stock, an internal receiver block, and a push-button folding mechanism on May 7th, (directly from the Ace website). I received my order on May 15th. So, I guess at this point their parts are less scarce.

That is good news, they really do make a great product, however thanks to this delay there are not high-quality alternatives from new competitors.

That is good news, they really do make a great product, however thanks to this delay there are not high-quality alternatives from new competitors.

Did you mean to say that "there are now high-quality alternatives from new competitors"?

Did you mean to say that "there are now high-quality alternatives from new competitors"?

Yeah, thanks for catching it. :D

Yeah, thanks for catching it. :D

Np, but who offers these "high-quality alternatives"? I haven't seen em.