The gun bans have started

Last time I checked there were not many "assault weapons" for sale in America, at least my part of it,,,,,, EVERYPLACE IS SOLD OUT AND BACKORDERED!!

Those are semi automatic rifles, stop calling them assault weapons. Assault weapons have a burst or full auto firing mode. And a 30 round AR-15 or AK magazine is not high capacity, it is standard capacity. The 40 round mags are high capacity. Lets all get this straight, it only gives them ammo to use against us.

Incendiary heat seeking ammo that cooks deer and goes up...

hey guys im new and i need some help. i want a ak 47 that is reliable and close to the orginal as possible. what should i go with. the type, brand, and anything else you can tell me. much appreciated

hey guys im new and i need some help. i want a ak 47 that is reliable and close to the orginal as possible. what should i go with. the type, brand, and anything else you can tell me. much appreciated

Hijack!! But since your new, and asked, and this is a Saiga forum, I'm going out on the limb and recommend a Saiga first, maybe a WASR 10 second (since these still show up in the gun store.)

Buy soon, or forever hold your "piece"

Hell yes Zoojelly! Bring all the jobs over here possible. We taught the rest of the world too well in my opinion. Seeing as to how they have virtually no labor laws or unions they are kicking the shit out of us per cost of similar product. We now live in an international community where we are suddenly strangers. If you read history you will find most all great civilations fall from within. America is the oldest surviving form of original (supposed) free Government left in the World. Entitlement is worst than a plague on a sovereign nation. It seems I cannot even say I am proud to be a white male United States Citizen without some asshole telling me I am insensitive or racist. America has to stop accommodating the weak and un-inspired. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are social tapeworms. I have never met a slave or a slave owner. And there is nothing funny about Al or Jesse making a living off of preaching this crap. Every man alive today descended from slaves somewhere in their ancestory. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are cowardly leeches who have attatched their parasitic fangs into the very country which nurtured them. I don't give a damn what color your skin is...If Jesse or Al think the Chinese or Putin is going to put up with their weak cry-baby "I'm a Black man" shit then they will get what they have been crying about for all of these years...real slavery!

Yes,

The AW ban, the license and registration of firearms owners, the ammo serial number and registration, the ban of all imports (ammo and firearms), the ban on lead, the ban of firearm ownership with children, the heath care ban on smokeless power second hand smoke and the ban on firing weapons due to greenhouse effect.

All of this possible? Why how can that be? We have rights!

It starts with the first gun control law passing. It continues with the majority of the Senate (Al Fuken steals the election). The addition of a Justice in the Supreme Court (appeals over turned) Throw in an international crisis (they govern and gain power by crisis) Add the growth of hate groups (anyone who disagrees) Stir with the press who will do or say anything just to kiss the sleeve of the ruler (no one questions or investigates). Stiffen with wartime, military control of the people. And finally enslave the people with tax burdens and like a yoke (break the back of burdened common folk with Slavery Reparations.

Yes, this is Nazi Germany, Soviet Communist and Japanese blinding kingdom.

Do not underestimate the radical leftist; it should come as no surprise that Obama was a community organizer. This is his specialty, Do not ignore they all came from Illinois the one state with the most hard core anti gun views All gun owners must be registered and carry a license. It's in the nature of lefties

Hate to wake you up but the Authoritarian party is the one in charge when Iraq International crisis started (which now is going to get worse) , adding people who disagree politically (look to Rush L. as leader here) stifle those who disagree,and constitutional rape has been out of control, and break our back though this economic disaster where we are dependant on the goverment to get us out because the rich did not trickle down on us as prescibed.

That being said, shouldn't the goverment be supporting domestic gun manufacture to help our economy? The gun dealers will be making a better living now, especially if they had a good stock; what would be wrong with bringing a Saiga plant to the US?

Zoojellly,

Good point on American jobs. We should Americanize the AK (this forum already is it) and shit can the Armalite.

Now the rest of your point is a subject that should be addressed in the fight forum site. Not that I disagree on who brought down the basis of oppressive laws that will ultimately enslave us all. My point I would argue is that it was done in the spirit of national protection. If not the Bush II will be seen as the Tsar Nicholas II of America the last of the capitalistic rulers (which is pretty close to the truth). I would be the last to say I thought Bush II was good for the US.