SGM Tactical Forearm

Post a pic when you are done if you can. I am trying to decide on one and want to see one installed.

post-12489-1235709409_thumb.jpg

post-12489-1235709296_thumb.jpg

Horrible picture, I know. I finally got the thing on! I had to place the barrel in the gap then slide it down. The vertical grip is a Mako T-Grip with a flashlight holder. The fore arm doesn't go all the way in the receiver, but it's rock solid so it ain't goin no where lol.

Edited by Kriegerwithin

Surefire, DPH and Chaos all make tri-rails. Chaos and halo make quad rails. You can also attach picany rails to galil type setups for a small tri rail(tromix has a kit i believe), and Cobra Makes foregrips that simulate the rifle stock and will put a rail on the bottom for you. If you use dinzags press on gas block you can use pretty much any AK type front stock you want with minor modification. Also cobra makes rails that sit on top of the gas tube giving you the option of having a tri rail that functions as a quad rail.

Everyone loves options

Edited by Nailbomb