Sign in to follow this  
Kriegerwithin

SGM Tactical Forearm

I got one in today for my newly purchased S12, from SaigaStock.com, where it says it'll "slide" on. Well I'm having trouble getting it to "slide" on the thickest part of the barrel. Anyone who has the forearm can you tell me how you get it on?

By the way, I'm an x39 guy...

Post a pic when you are done if you can. I am trying to decide on one and want to see one installed.

post-12489-1235709409_thumb.jpg

post-12489-1235709296_thumb.jpg

Horrible picture, I know. I finally got the thing on! I had to place the barrel in the gap then slide it down. The vertical grip is a Mako T-Grip with a flashlight holder. The fore arm doesn't go all the way in the receiver, but it's rock solid so it ain't goin no where lol.

Edited by Kriegerwithin

Thanks. Looks pretty good. As far as I can see from looking around at dealers, that forearm is the only one available right now. So I guess it HAS to look good...Good job.

Surefire, DPH and Chaos all make tri-rails. Chaos and halo make quad rails. You can also attach picany rails to galil type setups for a small tri rail(tromix has a kit i believe), and Cobra Makes foregrips that simulate the rifle stock and will put a rail on the bottom for you. If you use dinzags press on gas block you can use pretty much any AK type front stock you want with minor modification. Also cobra makes rails that sit on top of the gas tube giving you the option of having a tri rail that functions as a quad rail.

Everyone loves options

Edited by Nailbomb