Any Saiga12 Pistol grips available??

• 1 month later...

Hey!..pretty kewl Look'n!...I wonder if you could make something like that ..{Pistol grip}..That you could adapt the M4 SOCOM [AR Style] ACE Adjustable stock ??..

Also..could you make one for a Mod 37 Ithaca 8shot M&P 12ga??..for the same SOCOM Ace stock,too??.

Stay safer!

F4D, Has this stock been approved by BATF for the Saiga-12?

StarLynx, I'm not sure exactly what you just said, but putting a collapsable stock on a semi auto shotgun is illegal.

"A semiautomatic shotgun that has at least 2 of--

(1) A folding or telescoping stock,

(2) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of

the weapon,

(3) A fixed magazine capacity in excess of 5 rounds, and

(4) An ability to accept a detachable magazine"

....is considered an Assault Weapon

I might add that if you do fall into the assault weapon category, you are eligable for the rest of the rules before the ones on the list that KySoldier there pasted. just get a .410 saiga and do all that to it. wait a sec, is that a saiga RIFLE up there, F4D? sure looks like one...

Edited by Bvamp

Hey, Bvamp got a new avatar....

It looks like a rifle at the top, though the original question was about the Saiga-12. I know that is what I am interested in. But a Pistol Grip and Detachable mag are a no-no on semi auto shotguns. A design like the ATI fiberforce stock would work legally (it is legally not considered a pistol grip, although the feel is similar) and is common on post-ban AKs. I've got one and was thinking of adapting it to fit.