Yes indeed, and furthermore I can personally attest to the fact that there are surgeons out there, alot of them foreign, that are so very dangerous. I would not trust them with a corpse although they do produce them. The public is unaware of this and when socialized medicine take over this will get worse. You would not believe the crap that I see!

I have observed from people in my circles and to a certain degree on this forum that we see that there is so much wrong right now in our country that some of us are getting to the point of feeling overwhelmed. We cannot let indifference and helplessness settle in. Yes, the forces against us seem huge and come from many directions and the cost high. Don't get me wrong, many of us are fighting mad at this point. We care so much that it starts to eat us up inside. But I believe that when the time comes in our daily lives to take a stand, the righteous will do their part large and small, it all adds up. Take one issue, one area in your part of the country where you think you can make a difference and contribute. Believe me, I for one will not take this situation with what is happening in this country right now lying down. Being a person of faith I will do what I am led to do that I know is right, and the things that are larger then my ability to handle, I turn over to God, let him handle it. People of faith don't forget that we are not called prayer warriors for nothing. Yes it is real and powerful. Let the faith community's and the secular community's, that have backbones and cherish liberty join forces and stand together. With Gods direction, determination and a passion for a righteous fight we can take back piece by piece what the enemy has stolen. Just my two cents worth.

Doctors, Lawyers and other "professional" people are for the most part self regulated, or the regulators are insiders.

Worked REAL well for the financial market didn't it!

Are you really this ignorant?

Are you serious?

YOUR CONGRESSMEN FORCED BANKS TO MAKE BAD LOANS! (Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Maxine Waters, et al)

They called it "Affordable Housing."

How sweet. How rich.

Obama represented ACORN in a lawsuit against Citi FORCING THEM to make loans to people who couldn't otherwise qualify.

Andrew Cuomo did the same EXACT thing as Clinton's HUD secretary.

Don't EVEN try to blame what's going on in the financial markets on "the market."

It's a failure of government. AND, if you're not smart enough to see that, then I am happy for the financial lessons you're about to receive over the next few years as Obama's wonderful world of government regulation sets in and destroys our economy.

Bad democrat? Can you guys READ? I was most CLEARLY NOT making a partisan political statement. I drink neither the red, nor the blue Kool-Aide.

Doctors and lawyers are regulated by their own. Try to get a Doctor to testify against another Doctor. It dose not happen. My wife was butchered by an arrogant asshole who KNEW he could not do the surgery. He did however need to pay off his airplane. She is disabled for life, he is untouchable.

6000 years or so ago a Greek philosopher wrote that to create a more perfect society, it would be necessary to first kill all the lawyers! I am not THAT bad, but anyone who believes that only honorable people practice law is a FOOL.

Bad democrat? Can you guys READ? I was most CLEARLY NOT making a partisan political statement. I drink neither the red, nor the blue Kool-Aide.

Doctors and lawyers are regulated by their own. Try to get a Doctor to testify against another Doctor. It dose not happen. My wife was butchered by an arrogant asshole who KNEW he could not do the surgery. He did however need to pay off his airplane. She is disabled for life, he is untouchable.

6000 years or so ago a Greek philosopher wrote that to create a more perfect society, it would be necessary to first kill all the lawyers! I am not THAT bad, but anyone who believes that only honorable people practice law is a FOOL.

I am so very sorry about your wife. This is exactly what I was talking about. If you ever question a surgeons skill check out if he has been sued and try to exhuast every avenue to check his record, sometimes like in emergent situations you can't and ask ANY question you want. If they are reluctant or you detect BS get somebody else. These guys WILL NOT rat each other out just like lawyers, I promise you.