Need one of these made for me if possible, anybody?

I want to take a couple of my Saiga 12's with me visiting family out in California, but their gay ass gun laws need me to have a magazine lock on my saiga 12 and I don't want to permanently ghey up my S12 so was wondering if someone can make me a temporary lock for it?

Something like this, I contacted the people that made this lock but they are a bunch of snot nosed faggots out of california that think their shit doesn't stink saying that I can only buy one if I buy either a standard unconverted one for $1,000 or a BASIC conversion for $1500. LMFAO

Ok anyways, if anyone can possibly fabricate a lock for me that would be awesome, basically just a shell that goes over the mag latch, can be held by screws.

post-11105-1235897675.jpg

I want to take a couple of my Saiga 12's with me visiting family out in California, but their gay ass gun laws need me to have a magazine lock on my saiga 12 and I don't want to permanently ghey up my S12 so was wondering if someone can make me a temporary lock for it?

Something like this, I contacted the people that made this lock but they are a bunch of snot nosed faggots out of california that think their shit doesn't stink saying that I can only buy one if I buy either a standard unconverted one for $1,000 or a BASIC conversion for $1500. LMFAO

Ok anyways, if anyone can possibly fabricate a lock for me that would be awesome, basically just a shell that goes over the mag latch, can be held by screws.

Better pics might help, and what exactly is this "Magazine lock" supposed to accomplish?

I may be able to fabricate what you want. I will send you a PM.

louielouie

Better pics might help, and what exactly is this "Magazine lock" supposed to accomplish?

Only pic i got from them

post-11105-1235921280_thumb.jpg

For visiting or god forbid you live in that shitfuck state no semi auto shotgun can have a detachable magazine, so you need a magazine lock to lock the mag in place. Most locks disable it for good, I'm only visiting for the weekend and I want my saiga 12 back to normal when I come back home.

Try these guys.

http://www.emachineshop.com/

Thanks but they want like $300 just for the setup fee, I'm not paying $400+ just for 1 tiny piece of metal for a weekend to play with it in CA.

louielouie

Thanks louielouie

Only pic i got from them

For visiting or god forbid you live in that shitfuck state no semi auto shotgun can have a detachable magazine, so you need a magazine lock to lock the mag in place. Most locks disable it for good, I'm only visiting for the weekend and I want my saiga 12 back to normal when I come back home.

Try these guys.

Thanks but they want like $300 just for the setup fee, I'm not paying $400+ just for 1 tiny piece of metal for a weekend to play with it in CA.

louielouie

Thanks louielouie

You know there are some of us that live in that "shit fuck state." Might I suggest that in the future maybe ask a question in a civilized manner, and the people who live here will want to help you. Because the way you rant like a fucking idiot just makes me want to say, "shut the fuck up, quit bitching and stay home," instead of helping you.

Edited by hallboss

I would think that you will have to take the top cover off, remove the bolt carrier, return spring and load the mag from inside the receiver.

I know a guy in Cali with an AR, they have to remove the rear takedown pin and break it open to get to the top of the fixed mag. Pain in da' ASS!!

Edited by crfakm4

Yeah, Maybe they have some shit-fuck gun laws there but I don't know how that makes it a shit-fuck state. Here's my suggestion, Take a $20 bill and roll it up real tight and jam in between your mag and mag release. Then if an LEO in California ever asks you where your mag lock is at you just point to that twenty and say "Why, its right there, officer". And make sure you give him a big smile and a winky, winky. Got it? Now you run along now and have a great vacation and we'll see you in about five to ten years.

Edited by DogMan

Why do you need a machine shop? If you have a decent set of tools and can think mechanically, you can do it with supplies from Lowes.

The California law states that the magazine must be removed with a tool, so you can still load your shotgun without taking the top cover off.

You'll need a piece of cardboard that you will use to make a template that will shroud the mag release. Use the cardboard template and put it over a small sheet of sheet metal. Cut the sheet metal according to your template and fold it.

As long as you leave a little hole to stick something into for manipulating the mag release, you'll be fine. I do this with my S-12 all the time since I go back and forth between Texas and California.

Only pic i got from them

Try these guys.

louielouie

Thanks louielouie

ds12,

Check your PM for photos of a possible Mag. Rel. Guard I made to address your needs.

louielouie

Yeah, Maybe they have some shit-fuck gun laws there but I don't know how that makes it a shit-fuck state. Here's my suggestion, Take a $20 bill and roll it up real tight and jam in between your mag and mag release. Then if an LEO in California ever asks you where your mag lock is at you just point to that twenty and say "Why, its right there, officer". And make sure you give him a big smile and a winky, winky. Got it? Now you run along now and have a great vacation and we'll see you in about five to ten years.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Spray the trigger guard and mag release with cooking spray and use PC-7 to make a guard like the one pictured. When you get home, crush the PC-7 off with a pair of channellocks.

seems like a sheet-metal box that covers the release so you couldn't operate it by hand, but left room to shove a flat-head screwdriver in from the bottom and pry the lever forward, would still be compliant?

donno, I moved out of that shit-fuck state that I was born and raised in for 26 years, so I'm not familiar with their new improved nazi regulations.

I'm sorry, but I agree with the guy. I love my home town, but I will never move back because it is still in CA.

seems like a sheet-metal box that covers the release so you couldn't operate it by hand, but left room to shove a flat-head screwdriver in from the bottom and pry the lever forward, would still be compliant?

donno, I moved out of that shit-fuck state that I was born and raised in for 26 years, so I'm not familiar with their new improved nazi regulations.

I'm sorry, but I agree with the guy. I love my home town, but I will never move back because it is still in CA.

You know what wheel, I used to have respect for you because you usually gave a respectful opposition/opinion. However, if you honestly feel that it is okay to sit there and refer to someone else's HOME as shit fuck, well you can go and FYS. Stay gone, we don't need people who will give up on a fight and flee. Maybe all the pansies who leave the state because of the laws can all go to one state and live there in a euphoric glee, because we sure as hell don't need you here.

Darin

Dude, just get a Radd Lok. Its only $30 each. Not a big deal.

Yes, we have a few ghey towns and those f-ers can go screw thmslvs but thats not a reflection of everyone here.

Problem is we have too much estrogen in this state which makes the weak all squirlyeyed and liberal. As soon as we can get some testosterone in the state capital then we may start kicking some butts.

This state voted against sme-sx marij TWICE and the f-ers still disreqard the will of the people by trying to fight it in court. Total BS.

Just think even if all of us vote to change the gun laws some f-er will nix it all by fighting it in court. I guess some f'n lwyr & jdge speaks for all of Kalifornia. Total BS!

You know what wheel, I used to have respect for you because you usually gave a respectful opposition/opinion. However, if you honestly feel that it is okay to sit there and refer to someone else's HOME as shit fuck, well you can go and FYS. Stay gone, we don't need people who will give up on a fight and flee. Maybe all the pansies who leave the state because of the laws can all go to one state and live there in a euphoric glee, because we sure as hell don't need you here.

Darin

If by fleeing you consider doing 8 years for my country, 4 of those in the middle east fleeing, then yes, I guess I did flee. And by fleeing I got to visit alot of other folks and tour the country and see how great other states were while visiting, enough so to know I didn't want to live in CA anymore. I grew up in LA, and I still go back all the time, most of the times I leave my guns at home, I left them home this time, next month when I come back or the month after that when I come back, I would like to bring some of them with me.

Thanks everyone

Dude, just get a Radd Lok. Its only $30 each. Not a big deal.

Yes, we have a few ghey towns and those f-ers can go screw thmslvs but thats not a reflection of everyone here.

Problem is we have too much estrogen in this state which makes the weak all squirlyeyed and liberal. As soon as we can get some testosterone in the state capital then we may start kicking some butts.

This state voted against sme-sx marij TWICE and the f-ers still disreqard the will of the people by trying to fight it in court. Total BS.

Just think even if all of us vote to change the gun laws some f-er will nix it all by fighting it in court. I guess some f'n lwyr & jdge speaks for all of Kalifornia. Total BS!

Thanks FIC, the raddlock is a PITA to remove though, my buddy has one on his AK and he came out here and we went shooting, trying to unghey it he cut his fingers up pretty bad and couldn't get the mag spring back in until he got home.

The laws in that shit fuck commie hell hole formerly known as the People's Republic of California are not designed for you to comply. They are intended to make it extremely hard to accomplish something like what you want to do, thus making you give up and not do it at all. But hey, you COULD with enough time and money (is how they justify their shit fuck commie pinko laws). Man california is a real sht hole.

Fuckin A hallboss, I live in the central valley too. CA has some great people, it's just L.A., the Bay Area, and Sacramento that are ruining what was once one of the best states. I really hate it when people assume all Californians are a bunch of friggen homo's who love taxes and hate guns. I'm in the Fresno area by the way if you ever want to have a Saiga shoot (CA legal of course) :lolol:

I live in LA and work for them too. The cops are okay so long as you're not a gang banger driving around in a car that makes you look like pimp! Can't stand all those posers in their Dodges and Chryslers with 22" wheels and a POS V6 under the hood.

Had to drive 100miles outside the county just to get my S12 (not cheap), because no one here has the guts to carry any OLLs. If there are any, they're gone! Even at $1500+.

The most ghey gun I ever saw was this POS AR with a polymer lower and NO MAGWELL. The only way to load it is to open up the upper to access the internal mag which is NOT REMOVABLE. And you CAN"T USE STRIPPER CLIPS EITHER! It is the most lamest gun I've ever seen!

So if you were me and you see any gun capable of having a mag but with a bullet button, Radd lok, etc, etc, you'd RUN not walk to the store that has it and pay whatever price they are offering it for!

Edited by FrustratedInCali