Where is all the 7.62x39 ammo....Help a brother out!

They still have Brown Bear @ $134 (BC) prices. Course, it's not going to be here til August supposedly, but thats not the most horrible price I've seen.

Especially when you consider that by the time August comes around, it's going to cost even more.

A little tip.

If you want to buy Brown/Silver/Golden Bear from SG, just keep watching their website until it appears.

When it appears on the site, it may be indicated that it is not expected until August - November, whatever.

Just go ahead and order it. It will probably be delivered within a couple weeks.

Twice I ordered Golden Bear, that stated it was not to be delivered until November. Then I received it the same month.

For instance, I ordered 500 rnds Golden bear on Apr 10, expected delivery was stated as Nov 6. I received the ammo today Apr 16.

If you want it, keep checking, when you see it, order it. You'll get it!

Hope this is of some help. They also have $10 coupons that can be applied, they keep sending them to me. With the member discount and the coupon, the price /500 is very reasonable.

Also, I like the Golden Bear, never had a problem with it. Seems very consistent.

This is definitely true that with Sportsmansguide timing is everything.

When I saw that Sportsmansguide had Brown Bear at 500 rds. for $137. last week I ordered 500 rounds. I would have ordered more but I thought there would be 2-3 month delays.

TWO DAYS LATER it was delivered to my door.

I couldn't believe it.

louielouie

Yep, I've been very impressed by Sportsman's Guide. I found my share of that Brown Bear waitin for me on the doorstep 2 days ago. Ordered on the 14th, delivered on the 20th. SG is definitely my favorite online ammo dealer at this point. Great prices, damn fast shipping.

I am with you on that one, I just got my order as well. Two weeks lag time. SG is a great source.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hitting the local gun shops and spending $40 or $50 bucks every week or 2. I'm paying more for the ammo but I have it and it doesn't kill my budget with one big payment for a 1000 rounds or so all at once..

Anyway, I bought 100 rounds of TCW Russian HP ammo and 4 or 500 rounds so far of FMJ brass cartridge. Don't know what brand it is but printed on the 15 round box is ": 7.62 mm cartriges - with ordinary bullet M67 and brass cartrige case, PPU8103- Powder NC-08 MBL 81163". Both are great looking ammo.

• 1 year later...

Thread necromancy ooooow :unsure:

Prvi Partizan Yugo m67 just got 1k in a 50 BMG can shipped from ClassicArms to SoDak to try in my new Arsenal 107

thats been sitting doing nothing cuz of "no buwwits".

$235 no lacquer but mildly corrosive primers they say easy on bolts and chamber.

What's this M67 is nastier than m45 russian ball stuff that shows up if you search net for prvi partizan 7.62 .39 m67?

Which one hits the bullseye best?

http://www.ammogarand.com/762x39-m67-123gr-fmj-yugo-300rd-lot7623967123300158039.html

Took from the end of the day on the 1'st till this morning to get here.My Saiga12 got to my FFL faster from there.