K-var BUlgarian Bullet Guide

All you need to make it is a hacksaw, vice, and file (and/or dremel). I didn't have any success drilling the trunion though. I ended up installing the way vjor described using solder weld paste (silver bearing paste). The bond is VERY strong. If I have to remove it I hope it'll come off easily if I heat it again.

I built mine from flat bar. Even so, with all the welders and grinders of different types I could have used, I ended up using a vice, a hammer, a hack saw, a file, a dremel w/sanding drum and a drill to make it.

Its pretty simple, the worst of it is positioning and making sure it doesnt obstruct the bolt function.

Its worth it for worry free cycling with different mags.

I used a 6 inch grinder(hand) with a cut off wheel. Sand paper and a dowel for finishing since I had no file. The a hand drill and that was it......I WISH I had a vise. Using a cutoff wheel without a vise on small pieces is not recommended if you wanna count to ten without taking off your shoes. I got lucky and didn't hurt myself. Sometimes schedule pressure overrides my concern for my personal safety........ Get'r Dun!