Greg is probably one of the best vendors I have ever encountered, both here and in other industries.

He consistently keeps me on top of what is going on with custom orders, ships items out fast and stays on top of manfacturers who are a "little slow." He has some of the best prices and his customer service is SECOND TO NONE. I could go on, but I think you get the point.

Do not hesitate to do business with Greg.

Thanks again Greg

Darin

Edited by hallboss
  • 3 weeks later...

Some nights I am at the shop until midnight packing orders. I try to treat everyone's orders like I wish my own had been handled in the past from other companies. Not sitting in their warehouse until????

We always ship within the next day of purchase.

I do appreciate all the business.

Greg

I'll put my word in for Greg. He answered all of my questions literally within 5 minutes of me sending him PM's. I finally ordered a 8round mag and a Siderail mount for my Saiga, and it was here on the 2nd business day. Thanks again. You'll certainly be seeing my business as i feed my new addiction.

Justin

+1.

Got my Tromix FCG and reduced powered spring today. Would have ordered the SAW grip but they are out of stock.

I am being told end of next week for Saw grips. I need a bunch.

Greg

+1.

Got my Tromix FCG and reduced powered spring today. Would have ordered the SAW grip but they are out of stock.

I am being told end of next week for Saw grips. I need a bunch.

Greg

There are quite a few places that are out of them. I ended up ordering it from Cabelas. All I need to do now is put a rail on the front and I will be finished with my conversion.

• 4 weeks later...

Just placed my first order with them due to this thread. Ordered most of what I need for my first conversion. Could'nt find a U.S. made puck on the site or it would have been everything for a basic conversion B) Oh well, got the Tromix stock, FCG and one of the Galil handguards. I know Tromix has stopped selling these, but looks like CSS still has a few in stock (-1 now). Can't wait to fire up the drill and dremel :devil: I also picked up the Tromix DIY trigger guard conversion, CSS's receiver block and folder mechanism :devil:

Edit: went back and looked, looks like I may have got the last of the Tromix hand guards :haha:

Edit: Ordered late Thursday, got it Monday, WOW! You guys don't mess around. :beer:

Edited by OhioEd