I'm reading a lot of really bad reviews about Botach Tactical.

Now normally that would be enough for me but they have some REALLY good prices on some stuff I want.

Anybody got personal opinions??

THANX!

Now normally that would be enough for me but they have some REALLY good prices on some stuff I want.

THANX!

I posted the same question on another forum and got this as a basic answer. While their prices are great they do take long sometimes if the item/items are not in stock. They don't change your CC until they ship most times. Their Customer Service is a real challenge at times if you can get a response to an email or speak to someone you are lucky.

THANX!

I asked this same question here and ordered from them. I wouldn't again. Pay the $5 bucks more somewhere else and save the headaches. I'm at over 2 months (eta order date 11/05/08) for 12 pmags I called ahead of time and asked if which ones were in stock was told the color and ordered within 5 mins. If I would have bought else where I would have spent $12 more and gotten them over 1 month ago. As it stands I don't know if I will ever get them. And they billed my card right away also. I need to spend them a email but every time I think about it its late a night and I've had a few in me and there would be more f bombs them nice words.

eta: sent them a nice email asking when the 12 pmags were going to ship. I will update this thread to let you know if I get a response.

Edited by Racer 27

I've placed orders on the "Sale" items that come via e-mail and had the order sit there for weeks with no notification the items is no longer in stock. Watch the shipping and handling charges as one order for a $25 item had almost in S & H as the item cost.

Ok, the reason I ask is because its not just 5 dollars. Im looking to get a Knoxx Spec Ops stock for my pumper shotty, there 100$ there vs. 120-160 everywhere else.

THANX for the responses guys.

Edited by Bean.223

I won't be dealing with them anymore. . .and that was after my first experience. I "purchased" 20 pmags from them well prior to the election. At the time, everybody still had them in stock. As such, I could have went to almost any vendor.

I waited for delivery. The election came and went, the mags were still available (from other vendors) for a short time. I still waited. Then pmag prices skyrocketed and none were to be found anywhere. They sent me an "Oh, sorry" email to notify me that they have been on backorder.

The only good that came of this was that they didn't charge my credit card. That was the first time in well over 20 years in this sport that actually touched a nerve with me.

I've been buying from them here lately without any issues. Their prices are awesome and even though shipping takes 5 days to get to KY, generally after 3 the days processing on their end, its still worth it IMO. In one order I did try to purchase a flashlight for a good price, they called me and said it was out of stock and they didn't know when they'd get more in. I immediately checked their sight and it still showed for sale...it has continued to show for sale since, so who knows. I figure they don't update the sight very efficiently.

They are having an awesome sale on Blackwater tactical gear BTW.

I've ordered from them before with no problems. I just ordered from them the other day, and have received notification that my order has shipped, so we'll see.

BTW, what I ordered wasn't available from too many places, and it was considerably cheaper than the few other places that had it.

THANX!

I asked this same question here and ordered from them. I wouldn't again. Pay the $5 bucks more somewhere else and save the headaches. I'm at over 2 months (eta order date 11/05/08) for 12 pmags I called ahead of time and asked if which ones were in stock was told the color and ordered within 5 mins. If I would have bought else where I would have spent $12 more and gotten them over 1 month ago. As it stands I don't know if I will ever get them. And they billed my card right away also. I need to spend them a email but every time I think about it its late a night and I've had a few in me and there would be more f bombs them nice words.

eta: sent them a nice email asking when the 12 pmags were going to ship. I will update this thread to let you know if I get a response.

7 days and still no response.

• 3 weeks later...

17 days and still no response.

here was my email. I Edited a few things in it.

"Wondering when the 12 pmags are going to be shipped. Thank you for the rest

of my order everything was great.

Jesse

----- Original Message -----

From: "BotachTactical.com (through Yahoo! Store Order System)"

<botach@botach.com>

To: "Racer 27" <eatmyassnotmyemail.net>

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:08 AM

Subject: order botach-540168 from BotachTactical.com

> ***********************************************************

> * ORDER STATUS NOTICE *

> * *

> * Please note the (status) of each item *

> ***********************************************************

>

>

> Thank you again for your order from Botach Tactical.

>

> The following items have been shipped to:

>

> Racer 27

> 69 Hwy Blow me

> Eau Claire WI 54701 US United States

> 456-837-8779 (I LOVE PUSSY) :wub::haha:

>

> using UPS Ground

>

> You can always find out the current status of your order by going to

> https://order.store.yahoo.net/OS/stat?botac...wedbybadservice

>

> Name Code Qty Each Options

> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Remington Tactical Light KZ-RLP 1 94.95 Select =

> Remington Tactical Light

> Package Package 2

> Add $15 (+15)

> (Shipped)

> Mec-Gar Beretta 92F Mecar-MGPB9220AFC 5 19.95 Select =

> MGPB9218AFC - 18rd

> Magazines Magazines

> (Shipped)

> Magpul PMAG Magazines Magpul-PMAG 12 12.95 Color =

> Foliage-Green

> (Will ship in 4-7 days) Magazine

> Capacity = 30rd

> UPS Tracking Number: w/Window =

> No

> backorder

> Subtotal 350.10

> Shipping 14.75

> Tax 0.00

> Total 364.85

> "

NO BACKORDER?

Edited by Racer 27
7 days and still no response.

I placed an order the last week of Feb, and an order first week of March, after calling them (and getting a person on the 3rd try) I told them to ship whatever was in stock. They arrived together, 3 weeks after I placed them, 12 items out of 17. One is still due in any day now <_< Still a good price though.

BTW, what I ordered wasn't available from too many places, and it was considerably cheaper than the few other places that had it.

I've had good luck ordering from them, but I only order from them when their prices are much lower than anyone else. IMHO, the reward is worth the risk considering how much lower Botach's prices are on some items.

Their prices is what keeps the customers coming back. It sure isn't the customer service, speed, or reliability of what's truely IN STOCK on the website.

• 4 weeks later...

Botach has stuff nobody else has and cheaper than anyone else sells it and they will eventually get it to you and if they really screw up they will give you freebies..

I have ordered literally thousands of dollars worth of equipment from them with only 2 screwups and I got a free G18 33rd magazine and a free pair of Rocky boots for my trouble.

Streamlight pistol lights for $80(instead of $125) G18 mags for $35(instead of $40-$50) they may take a while and not coddle you when something you order goes on backorder but you can't beat their prices and they have supply lines that come through in bulk when everyone else is sitting around with their thumb up their ass not knowing what's going on.

Edited by SOPMOD

Ordered a couple of times from them. Overall - I am pretty happy - prices are the lowest, no doubt. But like SOPMOD mentioned - they sure do not cuddle you. I had to wait at least a week before getting any movement on the orders. On the second order, they yanked a few items off of it 'cause they didn't have those things in stock. They took off those things off the bill of course. Also, it is easy to get a 15% discount on the total at practically any time, so it usually makes shipping essentially free - depends on how much you are ordering of course. So I will definitely order from them again, just not the items I need to get in a rush.

I ordered 3 items from them, i got one of the items but the shipper indicated that they shipped all three, needless to say it took them almost two weeks to get me my money back (for the two unshipped items). Their customer communication is crap, it was common for days to go by with no communication. Spend slightly more elsewhere for better customer service!

I ordered a knife from them. It came when it was suppose to and for the price indicated.

Another time I was going to order some boots from them. I coulnt get a hold of anyone and they didnt call me either. I left a message with them indicating if I dont hear back from them I was going to buy elsewhere. I ended up buying my boots for slightly more elsewhere.

Lately every time I place an order, about 70-80% of it ships within a week or two, the rest is out of stock...I don't know what they're sending until I get an email indicating they adjusted my bill and shipped the order...prices are good but its still pretty lame.

Its a good thing for me anyways. I ordered from Sportsman's Guide. Just go my stuff today.....

Keep us updated Racer!!

Still no response :angry:

First email sent 3/3/09 second email sent today:

Dear Botach

I'm wondering when you can fill my back order of the Pmags? It has been a very long time over 5 months. You have already billed my card please send me the rest of my order. This is my second email.

Sincerly

Racer 27

What else should I do? I've heard of people calling them and be put on hold for over half of an hour and then be picked up and hung up on.

Got a response next day on the 28 just checked messages today.

"We only have the colors Black with or without windows and Dark Earth with windows.

Shannon"

Sent send me any color except orange.

We'll see I'm having hope now.