thoughts on 20 round Metal saiga .308 mags

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WW1 and WW2 could be justified for US involvement, unlike the current Iraq "conflict".

[zen] Information! [/zen]   I bought a battlepack of .308 today, mostly to demonstrate to a gun-ignorant friend exactly what a (strip)clip is.   In doing so, I've decided that it would be quite c

Damn good idea if you ask me. There are tons of 10 round strip clips out there. They save tons of time at the range actually. And they are legal to transport in the car "loaded" in my nazi state, s

Posted Images

Not as of yet. I think I could get that done sometime this winter (saiga 20 and a few other projects are in front).

What sizes of mags would you want. You will want to think about 922r parts count, my mags replace three parts you will need one or two more to use 10+ mags.

• 5 weeks later...

Mike,

I am new to the site and just got registered here. But I had heard about your mags some time ago and actually emailed you several times without any response from you. I am guessing they ended up in your junk mail or something and got deleted. Anyway, I will take two of the 20 rounders just let me know your paypal info and I will pay immediately. I am in Ft. Myers where in FL are you? Email me @ mlmservices@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Marvin

Are the 20 rounders still available. I wanted to buy up to 10 of them. :killer:

Yep.

pricing is still 45.00 each shipping is included.

My email

Emailaddress.jpg

• 1 month later...

Are the 20 rounders still available. I wanted to buy up to 10 of them. :killer:

Yep.

pricing is still 45.00 each shipping is included.

My email

Emailaddress.jpg

Just finished this thread. Way cool skills sir! :super:

I just got my .308 and am doing research on my first order for conversion parts. I hope to order Hi-Cap mags this month and will e-mail you when I'm ready to purchase.

I have a small pile of mags that had a weld pop, so I had been tossing back and forth what to do with them. I can repair them easy enough, but they have a very minor discoloration at the point of the new weld. So I don't think its right to sell something repaired as new even if it looks almost exactly the same.

So I'll knock 10.00 off the price of each reconditioned mag. So its 35.00 per mag with shipping on the reconditioned regular capacity 20s.

I have low-cap 10s as well that are reconditioned as well, I'll sell them for 32.50 each when bought as a pair or 30.00 when bought four at a time.

(PS I don't sell "HI-caps" thats anti talk :P you can have regular 20s or reduced 15s, small 10s, or the itty bitty 5s.)

Edited by csspecs

csspecs,

I noticed the steel skeleton buttstocks on your photobucket site.Are you producing any for sale?I would like to keep the rearward original Saiga 308 trigger location.I would be looking for a buttstock similar to the factory Saiga 308 skeleton buttstock.Will you be making and selling any? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

I'm interested in purchasing refurbished 10 and 20 round mags. I'm assuming your prices are the same as quoted elsewhere in this Forum - $35.00 for 20's (any price reduction for purchases of more than one??)and $30.00 for 10's (four or more). Please let me know ASAP as well as your preferred payment method - PayPal??

Thanks

Hello

I'm interested in purchasing refurbished 10 and 20 round mags. I'm assuming your prices are the same as quoted elsewhere in this Forum - $35.00 for 20's (any price reduction for purchases of more than one??)and $30.00 for 10's (four or more). Please let me know ASAP as well as your preferred payment method - PayPal??

Thanks

The specific mags you were talking about were from months ago, I don't think he has any of the duds left, said he actually needed to make the mags I just ordered but you never know. PM him, not sure he still looks in this thread.

Yeah I've been out of those for some time now.

New batch is at the finisher and I'm waiting for them to be done.... Should be today or tomorrow but when I was in there they had like 20+ 55gal drums of screws that they where zinc plating, they said I was after that so who knows.

45.00 for the 10s they are now stamped made in USA on the counted parts. They also have full peep holes (you can see when they are full). Floor plate is a lower profile design (for lack of a better term) so it is less likely to snag going into a pouch.

I have contacted admin about a business membership so should be up on the board soon... So no more free loading for me. Well I feel stupid, there is a pay link in subscriptions DUH!

I think I get to post my website now www.csspecs.com

Please note I'm still waiting on the finishers they did not have it done today, but they promise it will be ready Monday sorry for the delay.

Well they ended up being a day late but every order placed with us was shipped Wednesday morning.

Edited by csspecs

45.00 for the 10s they are now stamped made in USA on the counted parts. They also have full peep holes (you can see when they are full). Floor plate is a lower profile design (for lack of a better term) so it is less likely to snag going into a pouch.

I have contacted admin about a business membership so should be up on the board soon... So no more free loading for me. Well I feel stupid, there is a pay link in subscriptions DUH!

I think I get to post my website now www.csspecs.com

Please note I'm still waiting on the finishers they did not have it done today, but they promise it will be ready Monday sorry for the delay.

Heya. Is the going rate still 45 per mag if we order them from you directly?

Also, would you in the future consider maybe making your mags hold 20 exactly instead of 22? There's more than one city/state that seems to have a problem with any weapon that has capacity over 20 rounds or the potential for such capacity. Alternatively they can be marked "20 rounder" somehow so that there's plausable deniability maybe (Well sure it COULD hold 22 rounds, but that would be dangerous and bad for the mag, and that is not what it was designed for, etc.). Not sure how well that would actually hold up, really, but it's better than nothing for us who live in states/cities with dumb, arbitrary laws.