Out of Stock Item Updates,

The week of March 2nd we will be receiving a shipment of Do-It-Yourself Trigger Guard kits, Tromix Shark Brakes, AGP 10 round 12 Gauge Magazines, Tromix Fire Control Groups, Saiga Internal Receiver Blocks, Saiga External Receiver Blocks, and Tromix Handguards.

If your order was made by March 1 and is being held up by one of the items above, we will make every effort to have your order shipped by Friday( March 6). If you have an order being held by one of the above items, please give us until Monday (March 9) to contact us about shipment status. Calls to check on orders only slow down deliveries.

If your order is being held up by any other out of stock item, your order will continue to be held. The only two items that should be holding up any orders are the HK sights and ACE external receiver blocks. We should have the HK sights back in stock within a couple weeks. We do not have a target date on the ACE external blocks. Anyone with an existing order being held by an ACE block can have the ACE block exchanged for the Magnolia States Armory (in stock soon) or Al's Machine (in stock now) for no additional charge. IF you want the part exchanged, please send us an email with your name and order number.

has anybody gotten their orders, or at least conformation that the orders have shipped?

I've been waiting since early November for mine, with the only part back ordered was the ace internal block :evil:, sent MAA a e-mail to swap it out with the internal block they have in stock now, and so far nothing, zip, nada.

he hasn't replied to my last 3 e-mails or answer the phone.

has anybody gotten their orders, or at least conformation that the orders have shipped?

I've been waiting since early November for mine, with the only part back ordered was the ace internal block :evil:, sent MAA a e-mail to swap it out with the internal block they have in stock now, and so far nothing, zip, nada.

he hasn't replied to my last 3 e-mails or answer the phone.

I ordered a Tromix folding stock and 2 12 round magazines a month ago. Last week I got an email for USPS with the tracking number of the stock and mags. I just got them in the mail yesterday. I have another order with MAA that includes the shark break that I am waiting on. I still have other parts I need to order so I can start the work on my Saiga, but it is worth the wait.