12 gauge 3 1/2 inch magnum 18 pellet 00!

No, don't fire them through your Saiga! They're too big for your chamber, they're too much pressure for your chamber, and if your gun does survive them, you're probably going to have a hard time getting the shell out of the chamber.

Wuzzat in the shell carrier?! :angel:

P1010631.jpg

Heh, I've found them to be pretty brisk. But I've shot quite a few of them without any issues. Big bird hunters use that stuff a lot it seems, with steel shot or whatever. My friend just picked up 3 boxes of 25 shells, steel shot. He works with a guy that has an 870, and he fired one round and had a really hard time ejecting it. Then he fired another round, and said he needed pliers to get the round out. So he asked my friend (we got the same gun and reload together) about it, and my friend told him to check for cracks and bulges. So my friend picked up that ammo for cheap, for blasting at who knows what needs blasting.

I've had much worse firing guns. Try a J frame scandium .357 magnum with .357 magnums sometime, ridiculously brutal. I fired my 1911 with a really weak recoil spring when I half inherited it. OW! It shook all the meat on my right arm, and my shoulder and chest hurt like a bitch for a day. I fired it like 20 times, and just couldn't take anymore. It was so ridiculously brutal, then I changed the spring and obviously now it just shoots like a baby.

Will these 3 1/2 18 pellet 00 buckshot Mag work well in a Benelli Nova Pump as I have that as well?

Anyone sell magazine extensions fot Benelli Nova pump sport shotguns with a 3rd mag to something like 8 round?

Edited by Russian Spetznaz SVD

Yes, your Nova will eat that stuff up, but to make sure, check your barrel. It should say right on it if it can fire 3.5" shells. I think all Novas and Supernovas can fire 3.5". Also, make sure you don't have the stupid hunting limiter in your tube. Mine up there has an 18" barrel and holds 7. There are much longer ones for longer barrels.

There are 3 companies making extensions in different sizes (that I know of) for your Nova:

Benelli

TacStar

NORDIC

Edited by Twinsen

Who sells the longest magazine extension for Benelli Nova, anyone have +5 shell magazine extenders or more? I have a 24 in barrel on mine,I bougt it way back in 2002 for hunting. How do I remove that stupid hunting limiter when I am not hunting of corse?

Yes, your Nova will eat that stuff up, but to make sure, check your barrel. It should say right on it if it can fire 3.5" shells. I think all Novas and Supernovas can fire 3.5". Also, make sure you don't have the stupid hunting limiter in your tube. Mine up there has an 18" barrel and holds 7. There are much longer ones for longer barrels.

There are 3 companies making extensions in different sizes (that I know of) for your Nova:

Benelli

TacStar

NORDIC

The Saigas inability to fire 3 1/2 has kept it home on a few duck/goose hunts. I still take a russian gun afield though. I use the SPR453 which also has an adjustable gas system (4 way). Would be nice if the Saiga could handle 3 1/2 but alas it is not to be.

If you like 00 buck look into T shot. :)

Will these 3 1/2 18 pellet 00 buckshot Mag work well in a Benelli Nova Pump as I have that as well?

Anyone sell magazine extensions fot Benelli Nova pump sport shotguns with a 3rd mag to something like 8 round?

I will shot at least a case and 1/2 of 3 1/2 kent bb's every year in my nova. 1625 fps fast steel. no problems.

they kick a bit, so just man up and pull the trigger...lol....

Who sells the longest magazine extension for Benelli Nova, anyone have +5 shell magazine extenders or more? I have a 24 in barrel on mine,I bougt it way back in 2002 for hunting. How do I remove that stupid hunting limiter when I am not hunting of corse?

Benelli

TacStar

NORDIC

I don't know which companies make the longer ones, but I know there are +2's for 18" barrels, +4's for 24" barrels, and +6's for 26 or 28 or something.

The hunting limiter you get to by taking off that cap on the end of the tube. Then you take a pair of needle nose pliers and squeeze the holes together on the metal clip there. Then pull that out. On the two Supernovas that I've seen, there was a red plastic stick there. Just reassemble it without that red stick. When using an extension, you replace the spring and remove the clip.

Hey,,,,,,maybe the two port guns were for an experimental 3 1/2 inch Saiga............... :rolleyes:

nawww............guess not...............I hope no-one tries the 3 1/2 inch in the 3 inch guns........but I hope they leave pics for the heirs to share with us.............. :ded: