Got the following via e-mail. Googled Operation Wetback and there was such an operation. :)

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower

deported 13 million Mexican nationals!

The program was called 'Operation Wetback' so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs.

It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal's back then, they can sure do it today!!

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder..

Don't be a democrat nominee-------pay your taxes...

12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you

Got the following via e-mail. Googled Operation Wetback and there was such an operation. :)

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower

deported 13 million Mexican nationals!

The program was called 'Operation Wetback' so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs.

It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal's back then, they can sure do it today!!

lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder..

Don't be a democrat nominee-------pay your taxes...

12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you

Let me give you fair warning....

The "wise" and "enlightened" on this board will call you a racist for using the term "wetback."

It doesn't matter that it was official government policy during WWII. (under a democrat president I might add) Truman was the last real man the democrat party ever saw. He was probably the last democrat that actually paid his income taxes, too.

He kicked out wetbacks and nuked Japan to win WWII - Ooh-Rah!

Edited by Bounce12

right and slavery along with "negro" and all other kinds of colorful language was policy at one point too. This country has been plagued with racism since before it began. Do you know why we were never an imperial power? Because we are so racist, we didn't want to make other races of people equal to us by making them a part of our empire. It is what it is.

right and slavery along with "negro" and all other kinds of colorful language was policy at one point too. This country has been plagued with racism since before it began. Do you know why we were never an imperial power? Because we are so racist, we didn't want to make other races of people equal to us by making them a part of our empire. It is what it is.

I don't know how more simple I can make this so maybe I will try t-y-p-i-n-g m-o-r-e s-l-o-w-l-y...

Negro was a term used to describe people based on race.

WETBACK is a term used to describe a person based on a certain CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.

If you choose not to open your fucking eyes, that's YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE.

Be an idiot if you so choose. It's no sweat off my brow.

Moreover, your constant charges of racism based on the use of the term WET BACK initially served to show your ignorance.

Now that I have repeatedly explained the situation to you, and you STILL choose to miss the truth, your continuing confusion only serves to show your STUPIDITY.

im so sick of all the people bitching about racism. now its the effin white guy thats getting shit on but its ok because whitey wont say a god damn thing because they dont want to hurt feelings or be called a racist. i dont descriminate, treat everybody the same somebody calls me a cracker i dont care so why should they care if i call them a wet back or negro get over it shut the hell up. time to buck up and stop being a bunch of bitches. see what your kind, tree huggin, peace lovin fags have done to this country. thats all i have to say on the subject

Edited by motopilot1

I not a racist -I hate EVERYONE! :lolol:

Wetback is only a racist term when used to describe all Hispanics.

Asking someone "You got green card or is you a wetback?" is what all employers SHOULD be asking!

I have heard of operation damp back and for crying out loud can we please just say the word NIGGER. Besides, doesn't NIGGER just mean thief? Also, I don't have a racist bone in my body but I think your mothers are complete trash.

I have heard of operation damp back and for crying out loud can we please just say the word NIGGER. Besides, doesn't NIGGER just mean thief? Also, I don't have a racist bone in my body but I think your mothers are complete trash.

SuperA, do another bong hit. I believe you need it.

SuperA, do another bong hit. I believe you need it.

I'm in love man! It's better than weed. But yeah, your pretty close.

Squishy Liberal....its all about you and SEX, DRUGS, ROCK and ROLL

Another complete success of the hippie vietnam war protester filthy baby boomers

They were your teachers and you were indeed an apt pupil

Earlier nazi's said "Give Me the Children and in 20 Years I vil giff You an Army

That came true

And now, again

My grandfather's fiance disappeared in a WW2 Jap camp. I'm all for never allowing any government to ever rangle up any group of people for any reason.

Because a lot of people will die. My grandfather came back a fucking super hero from ww2 only to find out his government killed his fiance. Fuck them. If you see police rounding up a thousand mexicans, throw a molitov into a marked car.

Squishy Liberal....its all about you and SEX, DRUGS, ROCK and ROLL

Another complete success of the hippie vietnam war protester filthy baby boomers

They were your teachers and you were indeed an apt pupil

Earlier nazi's said "Give Me the Children and in 20 Years I vil giff You an Army

That came true

And now, again

I'm not a liberal. My parents never protested the war and raised me to think for myself, not to associate emotion with information. Oh and your mother is trash. :haha: Just playing with ya. Sometimes I like to goof around and see what assumptions people will make so they can try and make an example out of me since they struggle to acutely express their own ideas that have been given to them. I am guilty of this though. I fucking love sex, drugs and rock and roll. Shit, I like to combine all three.