What how many guns u got?

Regardless of where Jack_Worm lives, I think he has a fine collection. Add a sporting shotgun, a Saiga 12, and AK and an AR and you will be all set. Not that I stopped anywhere near those limitations...

And if things get hot in Jack's country, we'd be glad to have him here, though the Glock stock would have to stay "home" until you get a proper stamp and all that NFA silliness.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost enough. Just need a few more.......

The horror, the horror . . .  

Posted Images

I'm not scared.. I own lots of weapons and have a great safe to keep them in (not the one in the pic of course). Here's an old pic of some of my stuff.. Some of these have been sold, replaced with newer stuff or converted properly (aka.. the 410).

post-3097-12529616448955_thumb.jpg

Edited by chevymann
  • 4 weeks later...

Guns? What guns officer? I thought this was a site dedicated to people who love the Saiga Antelope! I mean, we ALL know that guns are bad 'cause they cause crimes, and shoot people when they get mad. jk.

I'll post some pics when i have something better than a shitty cameraphone, but here's a list of my modest "battery" of toys:

Kahr CW9

CZ 75B

Winchester 1300 Defender w/Knoxx Spec-ops Stock

"Converted" Saiga 7.62

Edited by Kevin in Texas

Do you have your guns insured?

To those who don't know, most home owners insurance policies only provide about $500 for firearms protection.

NRA Members get $1000 worth of ArmsCare protection.

http://www.locktonrisk.com/nrains/armscare.asp

It is also a good choice to carefully review your policy, I had my insurance increased from $500 to $2000, last year, will probably take it up to $5000 this year. From $500 to $2000 cost me about an extra $2 per month!

$2000??? That is not going to cover but one or two guns.. You guys need to invest in some fire safe vaults.

$2000??? That is not going to cover but one or two guns.. You guys need to invest in some fire safe vaults.

That won't even cover the cost of one of my MG's, but it'll buy a nice fire safe.:devil:

I lost all my worldly possessions including my weapons to a house fire in 2005...... Do whatever you have to do to get a safe. Get the biggest one you can fit in your house. Call your insurance agent to inquire about coverage for your collections. Many collections aren't covered on most policies unless they are appraised.

Just my .02