I've got a [edit]

Are you talking about the railed forend?

This thing?

DSC00425.JPG

If so, that's a heck of a deal. I just got a Galil forend yesterday though.

Corbin

Edited by tritium
Advertisement in violation of forum rules.

No. Its the rail that sits above the dust cover. It attaches from the rear sight to the top stock screw. Its a beryl style mount and no its not part of the dust cover it just sits on top of it. Go look at Miississippi Auto Arms site.

Here's the link: http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=401

No. Its the rail that sits above the dust cover. It attaches from the rear sight to the top stock screw. Its a beryl style mount and no its not part of the dust cover it just sits on top of it. Go look at Miississippi Auto Arms site.

It mounts on a S12 just like what's pictured from the rear sight hinge area?

It mounts on a S12 just like what's pictured from the rear sight hinge area?

Their picture shows the one for the rifle. On the S12 there isn't a rear sight leaf like on the rifle. Only a dovetail sight. What is included is a new dovetail to fit into where the old one is. The new dovetail has a hole that is tapped for a screw. To mount you have to drive out the old dovetail sight and replace it with the new dovetail mount then just fasten at both ends. The back end is fastened using the top screw on the stock where it mounts on the rear tang.

Sounds fairly easy but the hard part is driving out the dovetail. There are a few threads on that. Just do a search.

I've got a brand new unused SGM beryl rail for an S12 that I just got from Saigastock.com I got this because I couldn't afford the Krebs rail. But now I'd rather just stick with the standard side rail. If anyone is interested I am selling it for $30 shipped anywhere CONUS. I take paypal.

Maybe you should become a "Contributor" so you can rightfully sell stuff here.

Thread edited and OP notified of advertising rules violation.

To my knowledge no one reported this thread to a moderator for attention. I just ran across it myself. You guys see anything like this situation please use the 'report' button. Thanks.