My Gun...fell apart???

Not sure what you mean here.

Using a US made butt stock, pistol grip and fire control group on your basic conversion will have you fully compliant, and the nice thing is, those parts are required for a conversion, anyway.

im just saying if you do so choose to its one more towards parts count... and then if you DO find something not US that you like you have the option... i mean YES i see your point.. you HAVE to add PG and stock so why not use US ones to get the count... im just saying you DO have other options.. like there are some people i have seen that use non-US made folding stocks... the +1 for the handgaurd allows this..

. . but you don't have to spend $200 for the military lower handguard mods to be able to use a US made handguard.

You are also forgetting the very easy gas piston exchange (for a US part).

I think the easy answer is if you want the -1 point by switching out the handguard cause you think the stock handguard is ugly your most inexpensive option is not doing the full conversion to AK gas tube and going with a handguard like this one at Mississippi Auto arms. This is one of the FEW US made handguards that are not military style

Not sure what you mean here.

Using a US made butt stock, pistol grip and fire control group on your basic conversion will have you fully compliant, and the nice thing is, those parts are required for a conversion, anyway.

im just saying if you do so choose to its one more towards parts count... and then if you DO find something not US that you like you have the option... i mean YES i see your point.. you HAVE to add PG and stock so why not use US ones to get the count... im just saying you DO have other options.. like there are some people i have seen that use non-US made folding stocks... the +1 for the handgaurd allows this..

. . but you don't have to spend $200 for the military lower handguard mods to be able to use a US made handguard.

You are also forgetting the very easy gas piston exchange (for a US part).

I think the easy answer is if you want the -1 point by switching out the handguard cause you think the stock handguard is ugly your most inexpensive option is not doing the full conversion to AK gas tube and going with a handguard like this one at Mississippi Auto arms. This is one of the FEW US made handguards that are not military style

thank you... thats all i was saying...