Saiga-12s Still for Sale ?

First, welcome. As Blackthorne stated. Stay under $600, yet remember some Gunbroker sellers or others charge as much as $35 shipping and find out your FFL's transfer fee. Most are around $20 to $25. :smoke: Now time for a rant. :killer: 4th of 5 generations of U.S.M.C. Say/Spell America as you want. Buried my first born 5 weeks ago for your right. Especially, since our current leadership has NEVER supported his effort of protecting those oppressed abroad. Our ancestors left Europe in 1832 to not get killed. His Great grandfather was 3 at Wounded Knee and only survived because his older sister fell on him after being shoot in the back by US Cavalery Troopers. And his great uncle at 14 fleed through the Warsaw ghetto sewers after the Nazi's crushed the rebellion. Maybe, just a bit pissed right now. Since, War Between The States, my people have bleed all over the world and at home, to just have it all go to hell, because the whinners, weasels and wackos have taken over, and will use Government Goomers to take what we have sacrificed for. :smoke:

I'm so sorry for your loss. And appreciative of you and your families sacrifice. You and your family are in my prayers.

First, welcome. As Blackthorne stated. Stay under $600, yet remember some Gunbroker sellers or others charge as much as $35 shipping and find out your FFL's transfer fee. Most are around $20 to $25. :smoke: Now time for a rant. :killer: 4th of 5 generations of U.S.M.C. Say/Spell America as you want. Buried my first born 5 weeks ago for your right. Especially, since our current leadership has NEVER supported his effort of protecting those oppressed abroad. Our ancestors left Europe in 1832 to not get killed. His Great grandfather was 3 at Wounded Knee and only survived because his older sister fell on him after being shoot in the back by US Cavalery Troopers. And his great uncle at 14 fleed through the Warsaw ghetto sewers after the Nazi's crushed the rebellion. Maybe, just a bit pissed right now. Since, War Between The States, my people have bleed all over the world and at home, to just have it all go to hell, because the whinners, weasels and wackos have taken over, and will use Government Goomers to take what we have sacrificed for. :smoke:

I'm so sorry for your loss. And appreciative of you and your families sacrifice. You and your family are in my prayers.

try militarygunsupply.com thats where I got mine...

Welcome FLbarBear! I bought mine for $600 on Gunbroker back in early November, and now (as others have already mentioned) your best bet is probably Classic Arms or Centerfiresystems. Good luck, and stick around! There is a wealth of knowledge and info on this site, and a lot of great folks willing to help as well. Let us know when you get one, and the guys here can help out with conversions and advice on parts.