Good News from the Dinzag Tribe

Just got a call from Brian... They have induced labor on Mrs. Dinzag and they should have the newest member of the tribe arriving here shortly....

Lets keep them in our prayers....

Just got a call from Brian... They have induced labor on Mrs. Dinzag and they should have the newest member of the tribe arriving here shortly....

Lets keep them in our prayers....

What an exciting time for Dinzag. They are in my prayers and many blessings to him and his family.

Edited by zone1935

Alivia Korrin (AK) has arrived!!!! 7lbs 19-1/2"inches.. (Dinzag broke out the calipers to be sure!)

Wanted me to pass along that it may take a few days for him to get back into the emails, ect.....

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Smithwick! Thank you for the pics! What a cute baby! And a very happy family to welcome it into this world.

:up:

Have a cigar!

post-1293-1236968042.jpg

Also congrats to another one of our forum members (numbnuts) who's wife just had a baby boy not long ago. I'm not even gonna go there...lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Brian and better half! Enjoy! God has given you a precious gift ..and responsibility. I can tell from Dads face that this little one will be very spoiled!! LOL

Edited by unclejake