Am I the only person that cannot find out what weapons the fucktard in Alabama shot up his family and everyone else with? I read that he had two "assault" rifles, a shotgun and a handgun.

The original article also stated that he has a permit to carry the handgun, and that his "assault weapons" that are "automatics" were not licensed.

Were they full auto or just the ignorant media distorting the truth again? It sounds like they were full auto by the witness reports. Also, is he a CCW holder?

I don't trust anything the media reports anymore and I read 15 news articles that didn't state any of the answers to these questions... I'm mainly curious if this is going to be a rallying point for Congress to pass H.R.45! If they were full-autos, then it is going to be a hard argument to ban Semi's. If not, it may be just what they need to "justify" legislating our rights away!

I read that it was a Glock .45, and he had 3 10 round magazines. They reported he had enough ammo to kill 30 people... haha...

Sure, if he was able to line them up and execute them one round at a time.. but when is the last time you heard of one man rounding up 30 people, and killing them all with only 30 bullets?

That's just silly.

I agree that it shouldn't matter. Because the guns banned in 1994's ban accounted for less than 2% of the violence... If the fascist gun grabbers have reason saying that these are the weapons of choice for whack-jobs, then the insinuation is that every owner is a whack-job and that it is about safety of the public (same as Hitler did).

I am just pissed that the ignorant news media doesn't actually report facts. An SKS has never been an "assault weapon" as it never had a select fire option.

It would be the same as reporting a new car as a "homicidal, self-propelled, 2-ton incenerator of poison liquid and destroyer of planets". It's not a fucking Transformer, it's a car!

The radio here was playing an interview of what sounded like the chief of police or who ever handles the police's press releases saying he had a sks and bushmaster.

Just another reason not to forget the sks in the next push for an assault weapons ban. Ooops... so much to learn from Clinton's ban.

Local news here in B'ham said that he shot 125 rounds and they are showing the county DA holding up S&B empty boxes of .223 ammo. They had big news conferences at 6:00 p.m. in Montgomery and Geneva about it. They are claiming that he recently purchased many mags and lots of ammo, but won't say the amount, claim to be looking at his purchases over the last 12 months. They also are saying that he had more ammo and mags at the ready in his vehicle.

oops my bad the Glock 45 was from the other guy that shot the pastor... different story. Sorry

Anyway, I just read another quote that he had a permit for the two pistols, but no "license" for the long guns. I wasn't aware of any "rifle license," unless they were SBR or full-auto.

Very conflicting stories, and truly odd comments.

You don't need a "license" of ANY kind to own a hand gun or long gun in Alabama, CRAP, most of us here don't even have one to get married or a drivers license, but I got both of them, and NO, I did not marry my cousin. :):):) They are stating on the tube that this guy "wanted" to be a marine, but flunked out after 1 month, wanted to be a cop, but couldn't pass the PE test and at his last job, the employees referred to him as "dough boy".

OOPS, you ONLY need a "license" permit to carry concealed, some are restricted, some are not, mine and wifes permits are UNRESTRICTED, which means we can carry any legal "hand gun" that we can conceal.

Edited by termite