Cheap and Good .308 ammo

I am trying to buy some cheap, but normal .308 ammo for my SAIGA .308 and do not want to spend 1$ per round or even 60cents per one. Does anyone know any good web sites where to look?

I used Silver Bear .308, I liked it a lot, but it is 9.50$ per box of 20..kind of pricy if I go shooting to the range every 2 weeks and want to shoot put 4 boxes..

any suggestions?

THANKS TO ALL! AND GOD BLESS! :chris:

I am trying to buy some cheap, but normal .308 ammo for my SAIGA .308 and do not want to spend 1$ per round or even 60cents per one. Does anyone know any good web sites where to look?

I used Silver Bear .308, I liked it a lot, but it is 9.50$ per box of 20..kind of pricy if I go shooting to the range every 2 weeks and want to shoot put 4 boxes..

any suggestions?

Here is a good link for "The cheapest 7.62x51mm Surplus on the internet".

http://www.rifle-company.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=431

any suggestions?

There is a huge run on ammo right now. ammoman.com is usually the place i go to - free shipping anywhere in the US. but they are sold out out of most calibers. you have to be on their mailing list or keep calling. I heard they sell out their inventory before they have a chance to post it on their site.

If you like the Silver Bear - try this place - they also have Brown Bear - it's even cheaper than Silver - but it's good for plinking - AmmunitionToGo

any suggestions?

pizdets naglost'...