Saiga Internal Receiver Block Stock Adapter

This is a new US made Internal Reciever Block for Saiga conversions.

This is a drop in part with no milling required to this part to fit into the receiver.

Simply cut the receiver Tang flush and bolt this in.

Allows you to easily mount all Ace and Tromix Stocks and Folding Mechanisms.

Made of solid billet aluminum.

Makes pistol grip conversion very easy.

Designed with a 3 degree corrected stock angle so the stock is straight with the barrel, not angled down.

Works with the DIY Trigger Guard and Factory Trigger Guard conversions.

$45 http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...il?sfs=237adea5

post-9063-1236912602_thumb.jpg

We are taking Pre-Orders for these now. They will be in by the end of next week.

This is a drop in part with no milling required to this part to fit into the receiver.

Designed with a 3 degree corrected stock angle so the stock is straight with the barrel, not angled down.

My order is in......Thanks!!!

Interesting. Who makes this? It looks like the ACE block, but with the front cut to clear the rails and a pistol grip screw. The announced MSA adapter looks slightly different, and has holes drilled (but not tapped) for rivets through the original trigger pin holes. This one is different.

Interesting. Who makes this? It looks like the ACE block, but with the front cut to clear the rails and a pistol grip screw. The announced MSA adapter looks slightly different, and has holes drilled (but not tapped) for rivets through the original trigger pin holes. This one is different.

It is similar to an Ace without the need to do all the filing to get it to fit in the receiver and is already cut to the 3 degree corrected stock angle.

It is also recessed on the bottom to clear the rear bolt head for the DIY Guard.

There are no holes drilled and tapped in the sides because we tested it in many different guns and the trigger holes line up different in each gun just like everything else on the Saiga's.

It has a 2 point attachment and is 100% secure. You can drill and tap the sides if you feel the need.

They are made at a local CNC machine shop.

Greg

It is similar to an Ace without the need to do all the filing to get it to fit in the receiver and is already cut to the 3 degree corrected stock angle.

It is also recessed on the bottom to clear the rear bolt head for the DIY Guard.

There are no holes drilled and tapped in the sides because we tested it in many different guns and the trigger holes line up different in each gun just like everything else on the Saiga's.

It has a 2 point attachment and is 100% secure. You can drill and tap the sides if you feel the need.

Greg

Great. So in other words it's exactly what I needed before I bought an ACE adapter, waited two months for it, and covered my bench with aluminum shavings?

:angry:

Never fails. Any chance this local CNC shop will come out with an equivalent to the ACE skeleton stock and folding mechanism before mine shows up? Of course, at this rate that could be another 6 months or so. :rolleyes:

Glad to see more alternatives available.

So it does have a drilled and tapped hole in the bottom?

I'm about pissed off at my ACE block right now, I tore up a couple of drill bits drilling into the bottom of the block (fuck Hitachi drill bits, BTW), and an thinking about getting it welded in at the welding shop down the street.

Greg

Great. So in other words it's exactly what I needed before I bought an ACE adapter, waited two months for it, and covered my bench with aluminum shavings?

:angry:

Never fails. Any chance this local CNC shop will come out with an equivalent to the ACE skeleton stock and folding mechanism before mine shows up? Of course, at this rate that could be another 6 months or so. :rolleyes:

Glad to see more alternatives available.

Yes they will. I do have the folding mechanism and ACE stock right now on the website.

There is stocks in the works. We will have several new products in the near future.

Imagine how much range time you could have had instead of filing a receiver block for hours that was not made specifically for the Saiga weapon. This will save you lots of time.

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up one of these from Greg.

At first, I misunderstood and thought these were MSA adapters that CSS was starting to carry. I knew it wasn't an ACE, so I originally thought maybe it was an early MSA model or something they had sent out for Greg to try out. Seeing this thread makes me realize what I actually have. My bad.

The block installs easilly. Cutting the tang off took the longest, but was simple to do. I'm going to drill and tap the sides, just cuz. I'm thinking of installing a sling swivel on the side too. We'll see.

I'll post pics in a bit. I'm still waiting for my Tromix stock and side folding mechanism. Does anyone know if the stock comes with mounting screws?

Corbin

I picked up one of these from Greg.

At first, I misunderstood and thought these were MSA adapters that CSS was starting to carry. I knew it wasn't an ACE, so I originally thought maybe it was an early MSA model or something they had sent out for Greg to try out. Seeing this thread makes me realize what I actually have. My bad.

The block installs easilly. Cutting the tang off took the longest, but was simple to do. I'm going to drill and tap the sides, just cuz. I'm thinking of installing a sling swivel on the side too. We'll see.

I'll post pics in a bit. I'm still waiting for my Tromix stock and side folding mechanism. Does anyone know if the stock comes with mounting screws?

Corbin

They do come with some 10-32's.

Greg

We are taking Pre-Orders for these now. They will be in by the end of next week.

Our Saiga Internal blocks are in and all back orders have shipped. These things are really nice and it makes it easy to add a Tromix or Ace stock. I hope to have a "how to" video up maybe this weekend if I get a chance.

Greg

I just got mine installed a few nights ago.

A big thanks to Dinzag for helping me by drilling and tapping the sides to use cap head screws in the left over holes in the receiver. Four 8-32 screws really lock this block in there tightly.

Corbin

I've got a S12 and a 7.62 that I want to convert w/ folding stock. Will this block work on both receivers? I simply cut the tang off and insert this block, correct? I can drill / tap for additional mounts, if I need to do so. What is the functional difference between a bolt-in block like this, and one of the weld-on plates, such as the Tromix unit? Is it just an appearance difference? The external blocks are used to get a folder, but keeping the original tang, correct?

Sorry for the noob questions. I've got 2 7.62's and 2 S12's to convert, and I'm trying to get together a parts list and parts source. 1 each in wood for a "classic" look, 1 each with a folding stock.

• 1 month later...