IZHMASH 8 round mags

What do the 8 rounders go for in Russia. Ruble cost? Are they available in what passes for gun shops in Russia?

I don't know, but they cost around $140.00 each from Oleg. He came through & I have a couple. (I rolled the dice)

I have a feeling a lot of his imports come in a suitcase, as even he seems surprised to get some of the stuff he gets.

I'd take my 8s over ANY other US mag.

I don't think anyone has ever broken one or ever had any issues with one.

What do the 8 rounders go for in Russia. Ruble cost? Are they available in what passes for gun shops in Russia?

I don't know, but they cost around $140.00 each from Oleg. He came through & I have a couple. (I rolled the dice)

I have a feeling a lot of his imports come in a suitcase, as even he seems surprised to get some of the stuff he gets.

I'd take my 8s over ANY other US mag.

I don't think anyone has ever broken one or ever had any issues with one.

I just ask because I'll probably be going to St Petersburg later this year and if its something thats readily available I'll just pick up a few while I'm there.

I have received all of my shipments from Oleg Including 8 round S-12 Mags and 10 Round Saiga 410 Mags.

Never had any issues. Every shipment I received had always had the proper paperwork and "instructions" of the customs agent should a shipment be held for inspection...

sKott

Edited by sKott

If you want real Saiga factory 8 round mags do a quick google search for the online e gun sales website in Germany , please note iv not written the full website as to not upset the mods ...... their are mags at 40 Euro each from a seller .

This seller seems to have good feedback.

Happy to act as an Euro delivery address & can bring over to the Panam in July - if this helps any one get factory mags at a low price.

Me im more than happy with the surefire 12's & MD drum.

Edited by gunfighteruk

Actually that's a very good price.

How many times have you had to say that! There should be some automated feature in the forums software that post proven facts so people don't have to reply 10000 times with the answer. :lolol:

• 5 months later...

I should have also asked how I can find Oleg or other New Zealand or Germany sources. I tried getting on egun.de and can't seem to find the english site. I'm just trying to get my s-12 reliable. I got a vodka special and send it to Cadiz who drilled the ports, still doesn't work for me and I think it's my mags. Even though I have tried Surefire, AGP, and Promag stick mags. Might need to get Mike's drum.

If you buy a Russian 8 round from overseas such as Great Britain, can it legally be shipped to the U.S.?

Would it be legal to enter by mail? Or would it be seized as an illegal import?

The trick is called airsoft :exciting:

It's written on the box

springs and followers are shipped separate

Yes if shipped together customs sends them back.

Edited by saigatechusa