FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,557,000

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,151,000

FOXNEWS SHEP 1,879,000

FOXNEWS GRETA 1,522,000

MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,223,000

CNN KING 1,046,000

CNNHN GRACE 1,045,000

MSNBC MADDOW 954,000

it almost was like cnn was trying to hide beck by having him on their headline news channel and not the main one.

CABLE NEWS RACE

FRI., MARCH 13, 2009

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,185,000

FOXNEWS BECK 3,074,000

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,151,000

FOXNEWS SHEP 1,879,000

FOXNEWS GRETA 1,522,000

CNN KING 1,046,000

CNNHN GRACE 1,045,000

MSNBC MADDOW 954,000

it almost was like cnn was trying to hide beck by having him on their headline news channel and not the main one.

O'Reilly is a fucking joke.

CABLE NEWS RACE

FRI., MARCH 13, 2009

FOXNEWS BECK 3,074,000

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,151,000

FOXNEWS SHEP 1,879,000

FOXNEWS GRETA 1,522,000

CNN KING 1,046,000

CNNHN GRACE 1,045,000

MSNBC MADDOW 954,000

If O'Reilly is a joke, what does that say about all of CNN's and MSNBC's commentators? It takes all of them put together to surpass O'Reilly.

I always believed the term "Fox News" was a joke; there is some good information now and then, from what I've seen it seems mostly to be total fluff.

I've found that Fox News is not afraid to post all news and in an unbiased manner. I think they show a lot of both left favoring and right favoring news. Almost all interviews they have are heavily biased. As biased towards the right as others to the left, but still much much more biased than I can stand.

Geraldo Fucking Rivera had an interview with Wesley Clark night before last on Fox News......... They were both pimping the "we have to reinstitute the AWB to prevent all these assault weapons from going into Mexico from U.S." bullshit..........

Talking about it as though it was fact that FA weapons were pouring into Mexico from gunshops and gunshows here in the states...........

Made me fucking sick.............. Geraldo Rivera is such a cocksucker.......... Wesley Clark goes without saying.......

Edited by Jeaux E
Geraldo Fucking Rivera had an interview with Wesley Clark night before last on Fox News......... They were both pimping the "we have to reinstitute the AWB to prevent all these assault weapons from going into Mexico from U.S." bullshit..........

Talking about it as though it was fact that FA weapons were pouring into Mexico from gunshops and gunshows here in the states...........

Made me fucking sick.............. Geraldo Rivera is such a cocksucker.......... Wesley Clark goes without saying.......

+10, these two should be banished to Mexico, fuck em both :killer: , I've never liked that eago maniac geraldo puke bag, and clark should just be shoved up hill and billerys ass. I belive I get the most, not all, but the most truth from Fox, and I love me some Beck. :D

I fully concur.

I eagerly watched Geraldo when he was covering Hurrican Ike I believe it was. Fox had to be 5 seconds away from throwing up "Geraldo vs Hurricane Ike" logos and promos. No matter how much I begged, he never got swept out to sea or hit in the head with an airborne boat. Maybe one of these days. Glad I missed those two clowns chatting like school girls.

CABLE NEWS RACE

FRI., MARCH 13, 2009

FOXNEWS BECK 3,074,000

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,151,000

FOXNEWS SHEP 1,879,000

FOXNEWS GRETA 1,522,000

CNN KING 1,046,000

CNNHN GRACE 1,045,000

MSNBC MADDOW 954,000

If O'Reilly is a joke, what does that say about all of CNN's and MSNBC's commentators? It takes all of them put together to surpass O'Reilly.

It says the average TV viewer is a fuckin moron.

Edited by saigafun12345
I sent geraldo a nice little email after that AWB talk.

i can just never figure how they can get any one to believe that some one who smuggles illegal substances for a living is going to buy thier weapons at full price in the us and then either do a ton of work on them to get them full auto or buys very expensive full auto requiring time and paper work. when cuba is a submarine trip east and you could just buy shipments straight from russia or africa. i mean what criminal would buy a semi auto ak in the us for 6-700$ when for the same money he could get 10 full auto's from other sources.