Porkypine, make it your way

I haven't see anyone do this yet with their Porkypines, so I thought I'd show you guys some different patterns you can setup on your sticker. Here they are!

ps1.jpg

ps2.jpg

ps3.jpg

ps4.jpg

ps5.jpg

ps6.jpg

ps7.jpg

ps8.jpg

ps9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cameron, what's the eta on the porky's? I'm need to install so I can get the correct measurements to do my SBS. My ATF form 1 is ready to rock.

What is the length from the thread closest to the rear of the Porkypine to the rear of the porkypine? Trying to get an idea of how much barrel is left to the gas block when the porky is retracted. One more question maybe you can answer. On Form1, box 4e, That is the length of the barrel you will be creating...correct? no the length of the original barrel.

Cameron, what's the eta on the porky's? I'm need to install so I can get the correct measurements to do my SBS. My ATF form 1 is ready to rock.

What is the length from the thread closest to the rear of the Porkypine to the rear of the porkypine? Trying to get an idea of how much barrel is left to the gas block when the porky is retracted. One more question maybe you can answer. On Form1, box 4e, That is the length of the barrel you will be creating...correct? no the length of the original barrel.

I don't work on SBS so I don't know the forms, sorry. As far as the length, around 5.25" retracted, ETA around two weeks.

• 2 years later...

im all about two spikes and 4 as back up...chaos can we order more spikes from you...im running low. 2 spikes works best for power and penetration in pig.human flesh and wont get hung up on bone will even go through the sternum also if you have the two spikes up and down you can shake your saiga from left to right bending the two spikes before yanking hard to remove your gun. when you are done and are cleaning your gun punch out the 2 spikes and place 2 more new ones

( note this is a joke )

• 2 months later...