I voted.

You see this BS????

Nothing good ever comes from a gun

By Gary Stein | South Florida Sun-Sentinel

March 16, 2009

There's a very simple reason I hate guns.

For every one story I ever see or hear about somebody actually defending themselves with a gun - to be honest, I can't remember the last time that happened -- I hear several dozen about some whack job going nuts with a gun, or somebody terrorizing his family or girl friend with a gun, or somebody who's gun accidently goes off in the house and causes a horrible tragedy.

Yeah, I know, all the stories about gun violence are just a huge conspiracy from the liberal, gun-hating media. Please.

Guns, you see, serve just one purpose. To kill. They are a tragedy or a murder waiting to happen. Nobody needs a gun for self-defense, because nobody ever uses a gun for self-defense. And if you need a gun for a hobby, hey, take up stamp collecting or origami instead.

Of course, the gun lovers can justify the object of their desire. Every time you hear about somebody like the lunatic in Alabama who went on a shooting spree last week that left 10 dead, the gun lovers will tell you that the gun had nothing to do with it, it's the gunman at fault. So blame him, not the gun. Of course, such a rampage would have been impossible if the guy weren't using a gun, but the gun lovers don't want to hear that.

And when the gun lovers hear about something like Columbine, or Virginia Tech or Northern Illinois, or a massacre in a mall, or elsewhere, they'll just say if more people had guns to defend themselves with, you'd have less violence. If you can figure out the logic in that one, let me know. And don't get me started on the folks who say they have a right to own an assault weapon. Why? So they can hunt squirrels with an AK-47 while blathering about their second amendment rights?

I grew up in a tough area of Chicago, there was never a gun in my house, and I never felt defenseless or vulnerable. Shockingly, I even slept well.There will never be a gun in any house that I live in. That's because nothing good ever comes from a gun.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opinion/t...0,1165078.story

That guy needs his email inbox firebombed with cold hard facts to destroy his "argument". What a joke.

I still can't get over how anti's ALWAYS bring up hunting, in regards to the 2nd Amendment!!

And don't get me started on the folks who say they have a right to own an assault weapon. Why? So they can hunt squirrels with an AK-47 while blathering about their second amendment rights?

WHERE in the 2nd Amendment, does it say ANYTHING about HUNTING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!!? WHERE?!?!?!?!?!? SHOW ME!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Fucker probably owns 10 gats himself anyway (like that other anti-gun newscaster asshole who shot the teenager for skinny-dipping in his pool a few years back). Just ignore the cumguzzler. :angry2:

the guy is setting himself up for a crime against him. "hey guys, I don't believe in guns, so i'll never ever EVER have one!" "Come rob me and rape my children"

The question that guy needs to be asked is, in my opinion, why do you think you have the right to tell anyone else what they can own?

the guy is setting himself up for a crime against him. "hey guys, I don't believe in guns, so i'll never ever EVER have one!" "Come rob me and rape my children"

The question that guy needs to be asked is, in my opinion, why do you think you have the right to tell anyone else what they can own?

His reply would be, "Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up."

My favorite reply was the one pointing out that one month earlier, the Sun-Sentinel reported a story about a home defense with a gun: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/bre...0,3849739.story :lolol:

That is just more proof that the liberals do not believe in facts. They simply portray their opinion as facts and skew whatever investigating they actually do to loosley back their story/report. The media is a cess pool of misguided anger and made up bullshit.

did anyone see this comment? I saw it on there yesterday, they must have deleted it, but I copied it to LOL:

V. Archimiel: Hi Mr. Stein, its me again. I noticed that most stories written by people here end with their contact information, but yours is strangely absent. Don't worry, it happens. So to help you out, I dug up your work info a few minutes ago. Gary Stein, work phone#: 954-356-4616, work email: gstein@sun-sentinel.com. Also, be aware of making such statements online as, "No house I will live in will have a gun!". Rather bad thing to say, it puts you and your wife Patti at risk, with you guys living at 48 Fort Royal Is, Fort Lauderdale after all (I'm jealous, your place is near the beach). Don't tell the Internet you have no guns Mr. Stein, it invites crime into your life. And please, drop me an email sometime.

I think im gonna turn in my guns. they are just a tragedy waiting to happen. I do see the light now. gonna take up oragami. :angry:

BE CAREFUL!

You could get a paper-cut!

That shit is dangerous!

did anyone see this comment? I saw it on there yesterday, they must have deleted it, but I copied it to LOL:

V. Archimiel: Hi Mr. Stein, its me again. I noticed that most stories written by people here end with their contact information, but yours is strangely absent. Don't worry, it happens. So to help you out, I dug up your work info a few minutes ago. Gary Stein, work phone#: 954-356-4616, work email: gstein@sun-sentinel.com. Also, be aware of making such statements online as, "No house I will live in will have a gun!". Rather bad thing to say, it puts you and your wife Patti at risk, with you guys living at 48 Fort Royal Is, Fort Lauderdale after all (I'm jealous, your place is near the beach). Don't tell the Internet you have no guns Mr. Stein, it invites crime into your life. And please, drop me an email sometime.

:lolol: Ahh the internet... gotta love it.

WHERE in the 2nd Amendment, does it say ANYTHING about HUNTING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!!? WHERE?!?!?!?!?!? SHOW ME!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thank You. That is my pet peeve when it comes to the "why do we need guns" type arguments. It doesn't mention hunting anywhere in the second ammendment because 2A is gives us the right to posses weapons for killing PEOPLE. weapons of war, assault weapons, whatever you want to call them. Specifically we are granted the right to posses weapons that are particularly suited for killing any forces controlled by the government that can be set against the people in an act of tyranny. That is the intent of the second ammendment. As I've said before, according to the constitution it should be easier to outlaw hunting rifles than assault rifles, not the other way around.

L

O

L

owned.

I need to get some more assault bricks so I can start building my second garage. I'll need some assault lumber too, and (gasp!) ... one of those evil automatic nail guns! :devil::angry: Maybe later on this year....

I need to get some more assault bricks so I can start building my second garage. I'll need some assault lumber too, and (gasp!) ... one of those evil automatic nail guns! :devil::angry: Maybe later on this year....

Would that be a "semi"-automatic nailgun that looks similar to a "fully" automatic one? :haha::haha:

I can see it now H.R. 26,754 the "assault" nail gun ban.

:eek:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Would that be a "semi"-automatic nailgun that looks similar to a "fully" automatic one? :haha::haha:

They can take my nailgun when they pry it from my cold dead hands!

dewalt-16-nailgun.jpg

Please note PRE-BAN nailgun...

Edited by Nailbomb

dewalt-16-nailgun.jpg

hahahahaha, thats awesome, where did you come up with that? nice...

His reply would be, "Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up."

Liberals' thought processes are governed by the chaos of their emotions.

No real rational thought applies. It's pure emotional chaos - not unlike what you find in a typical 17 year old teenage girl.

dewalt-16-nailgun.jpg

I gotta have the model # on that nail gun!!!!! :wub::wub:

dewalt-16-nailgun.jpg

:lol: