Brown Bear .308 Problems?

I was shopping around for some .308 ammo and stumbled onto this website :

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/stor...Ammunition.html

Under the Brown Bear ammo, they mentioned that due to problems with it, they don't sell it anymore. I called them to ask about the problems because I didn't find any reference to this on the internet and was told they couldn't talk about it and that I should just google it. Well I redoubled my efforts but found nothing. The worst I found was some Wolf .308 problems a couple of years ago. Anybody have any trouble with the Brown Bear .308 or know what this guy is talking about?

Thanks

JeffM

I was shopping around for some .308 ammo and stumbled onto this website :

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/stor...Ammunition.html

Under the Brown Bear ammo, they mentioned that due to problems with it, they don't sell it anymore. I called them to ask about the problems because I didn't find any reference to this on the internet and was told they couldn't talk about it and that I should just google it. Well I redoubled my efforts but found nothing. The worst I found was some Wolf .308 problems a couple of years ago. Anybody have any trouble with the Brown Bear .308 or know what this guy is talking about?

Thanks

JeffM

I use it and love it. The lacquer does dirty up the chamber, but it's very easy to clean up.

been shooting the bear ammo (GOLDEN/SILVER/BROWN) for years with zero problems.

no corrosion, no duds, no failures of any kind. 20 times better than wolf.

i have read that some people notice a brownish residue after shooting some of the bear ammo but it's not corrosion. guess it's just some powder residue.

you haven't seen corrosion until you experiance the 5.45 and the surplus bulg/russian ammo.

referring to the surplus 5.45

of course if you clean properly it's no problem at all, but damn i swear you can see the shit growing in there by the hour. i wouldn't go more than a few hours after shooting without cleaning.

shooting bear ammo does not require immediate cleaning.