Who's got the Quad??

I ran across this picture of a quad-rail. It looks like a great add-on piece since it has the sights built onto the rail plus the ability to add a red dot/scope. Anyone with this and willing to part out???

They stopped making them and did not make all that many in the first place so be prepared to spend some big money if someone is willing to let one go. I believe they are all aluminum.

I also think the halo quad is really nice as it has sights built in. I doubt they will makes them again though so for me the one I am looking to is the leapers quad that is coming out. I'm on a budget these days until I am done with school (again) otherwise the chaos rail is nice, but $265 is a bit tough to justify these days.

I really like the "modularity" of the one on the top left. I bet that if anything broke, it'd be real simple to replace any of the parts. Not like that Halo, or even the Chaos one.... Hehe, just kidding guys!

Where are you supposed to put your hand one the AA one??

Acer

From what i can tell, you would need some type of forearm pistol grip. If you shooting buck shot, with that recoil and the seragated forearm, it might give you some rash spots...

Yeah you would hope they would have some of those rubber rail covers so you could avoid grating your hands like cheese.

Ummm, why would a scatter gun need a bi-pod and sniper's scope, other than useless bling? -confused-

I reckon you don't use you shotguns for hunting? Scopes have been pretty much accepted as standard on deer shotguns for years. I have a scope on my deer shotgun.

Hmm... It appears the top rail on the Leapers goes all the way down the receiver. Now I can put an AR-15 BUIS all the way back and compliment it with a Krebs front sight. I've had that idea in my head for a while but was unsure how I could do it without any welding. Solution. Sweetness.

Edited by dannyfantasy
Chaos has a quad and is a site sponsor

quad

Yeah, only $265.95. :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I'm just getting into the Saiga 12 customization process and I really don't understand why S-12 tri/quad rails are so damned expensive. The Chaos quad rail costs half as much as the shotgun itself... and that's just damn tough to justify imo. High quality aluminum AK, (7.62x39) quad rails can be had for ~$70..

I admit, I'm still pretty ignorant when it comes to the world of S-12.. so can anyone explain why S-12 rails are so expensive?