Here's mine..

They are HAND MADE out of aluminum... hand welded ( the insert to mount it), and then powder coated.

Jaymce is NOT a firearm guy, nor does he have a firearm parts business... he specializes in automotive pursuits... he made a very few of these for shits and giggles...

He may or may not choose to make more at some future point, as they are very labor intensive, and not truly cost effective for him to make.

I will tell ya what, though... they are truly TOP NOTCH in fabrication and finish!!

:smoke:

Thanks for the compliments. The guard is well made. I had it hardcoated matte black at a metal finishing business here locally and it turned out really good.

Cobra is in the process of getting my vented gas tube cover out to me and I might be done, except maybe a front sight. I like the FSB look besides it giving a longer sight picture.

I would have never done it without the direction of this forum. A wealth of info is hidden within these threads as well as a shit ton of ways to part you with your money! Well worth it!!