10 Round Drums

We are working up the new design prototype parts, there are very complex to prototype. This is a sheet metal design with some really cool new features that none of the other saiga mags or drums have. I just hope we can get it to market in time! Doubt a lot companies would forge forward with such a costly project with a pending banned hanging over their head, Don't think I haven't thought about pulling the plug on the MINI-DRUM project, the design you guys are seeing on my website is the old design concept, still a nice drum but no comparison to the new design, and no where the cost. Understand this: Aluminum Mini-drum, your cost $275.00 or more and very limited quantities, hard to mass produce, Our new design, sheet metal Mini-drum your cost $120.00- $150.00 and in large quantities and top of the line metal mag. :super:

• Like 2

You know, this magical special feature you allude to might just make me $5-600 poorer. If this is a must-have accessory, I will need one for each of my Saigas, that the little bastards keep multiplying. Thank God I am single. Just let us know when you will be doing a pre-order.

PS-Not that you don't hve your hands full already, but ever since I got my .410, it has been growing on me. A 20+ round mini drum would be really neat, assuming we make it to next year without a ban. But what the heck, even Nancy Pelosi seems relucatnt to bring up gun control. Maybe we'll all get lucky...

Somebody needs to make a sheetmetal 308 drum with feed towers for G3,FAL,M14,AR10,Galil and .............Saiga 308s.Maybe when you get to production levels with these shotgun minidrums you could break out into a whole new(and much larger) market by making a 75rd 308 drum approximately the size of the Norinco 7.62x39 100rd drums of years ago?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Somebody needs to make a sheetmetal 308 drum with feed towers for G3,FAL,M14,AR10,Galil and .............Saiga 308s.Maybe when you get to production levels with these shotgun minidrums you could break out into a whole new(and much larger) market by making a 75rd 308 drum approximately the size of the Norinco 7.62x39 100rd drums of years ago?

+1

I don't know Cam, the Feds usually fix on a 10 rd. limit don't they? I'm not following the current bill's working their way to the chosen one's desk, but I think that you should be safe at 10 no? Anyway, I admire your gumption. Keep on keepin' on! I'm down with 2 or 3 as well.

I don't know Cam, the Feds usually fix on a 10 rd. limit don't they? I'm not following the current bill's working their way to the chosen one's desk, but I think that you should be safe at 10 no? Anyway, I admire your gumption. Keep on keepin' on! I'm down with 2 or 3 as well.

I don't think ten applies to shotguns. I think they are five which is why the Saiga comes with that (for "sporting purposes").

• 2 weeks later...
You know, this magical special feature you allude to might just make me $5-600 poorer.

I recently had a question posed to me: How much money does it cost to own and shoot guns?

My answer, "It costs the same amount of money it always has - ALL OF IT!"

• 3 weeks later...

All steel? If it has a device to release and wind the spring yet it not over complicated, sign me up for 2 or 3. Mmmm all steal, and i jizzed in my pants. I been wanting one of these for a long time. I like the light weight of the plastic and how easy it is to care for but i want something fast to reload and made from toug steal. Ill oil that baby up good.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...