Saiga 12 2 rd Surefire mags are in stock

We have the Surefire 2rd Saiga 12 mags in stock ready to ship.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...es?sfs=ae4e5c2f

$34.95

Thanks,

Greg

post-9063-1237496068_thumb.jpg

Sweet! I just have two questions.

(1) I think I recall that there was some question about whether these would really accept 3 rounds (thus creating legal issues), and the problem was supposed to be solved by modifying a part. Have you checked to see whether these mags hold only 2?

(2) Are you still expecting to carry Surefire 5s in the near future -- I need a couple of each. Really, the question is: do expect the 2s to vanish before the 5s come in?

Thanks for making these available!

Sweet! I just have two questions.

(1) I think I recall that there was some question about whether these would really accept 3 rounds (thus creating legal issues), and the problem was supposed to be solved by modifying a part. Have you checked to see whether these mags hold only 2?

(2) Are you still expecting to carry Surefire 5s in the near future -- I need a couple of each. Really, the question is: do expect the 2s to vanish before the 5s come in?

Thanks for making these available!

The follower is blocked to only hold 2 rounds. The 5's will be in shortly. We should be able to keep these in stock now that they are being made.

Thanks,

Greg