Just thought i would see who plays for fun or competitively.

i used to run a clan called TimeLord, just a group of knuckle heads who had fun, that's it.

started out as a Quake III thing. then turned into a "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" deal.

then Enemy Territory. had close friends, some of which made maps that i am sure you have played.

guess i started it / got into it around 1998 or 1999.

group still gets together on irc.quakenet.org

but i dont play any more..

got a PS3 a few years ago, and guess i got bored.

so who is playing what?

i know i have been contacted from more then one person here who i used to frag about with.

kinda weird finally getting a firearm or three after years of gaming

Im die hard COD4 xbox360 gamer tag REPULICAN2012. It was OBAMAHATER4LIFE, but they made me change it....imagine that. Sons 7 right now and momma says no killing online for her baby.lol (he only gets to kill legos)

Is left 4 dead good? Looks kind of frenetic to me but Im always interested in zombie killing.

Im die hard COD4 xbox360 gamer tag REPULICAN2012. It was OBAMAHATER4LIFE, but they made me change it....imagine that. Sons 7 right now and momma says no killing online for her baby.lol (he only gets to kill legos)

Is left 4 dead good? Looks kind of frenetic to me but Im always interested in zombie killing.

I only play on PC its great on it! Alot of custom maps and mods coming out soon.

You should invest in a gaming rig they cant say shit to you online. You can name yourself babykiller nobody could make you change shite!!

Edited by Bean.223

My Boston Terrier is named Baby-Killer. When I got him I couldn't think off a name for him..My girlfriend always called him Baby. Everyone else called him Killer. One night he got sick we went to the vet and Baby-Killer was put on his records. It's even on his precription bottles. I just call him boy.

Oh yeah! Fallout 3 is lots of fun. If you liked Oblivion it's built on the same engine. I just got a PS3 but don't have games for it yet. I bought it for the Blu-Ray. The demo for Killzone 2 is fun...I just hate the little ass controller for PS3 vs. Xbox 360.

Edited by obake
I only tinker around with Counterstrike Source right now

What the fuck is your Name? You need to play with me so i can school you Vultite!

School me? lol, I roll the servers with the name TheMuffinMan, as far as I know, i'm the original, I've been using that name for years and years and people have been copying me left and right. I play a warcraft server, Azeroth warcraft server, because I been playing for so long, its the only way to keep me addicted, sometimes I play the office server on webkillers. my steam ID is NutJob. I used to play local tournies with a few buddies for shits and giggles, but they all moved away as we got older and we're all still hooked like crack.

Edited by Vultite

I mainly play Battlefield 1942 (on the moongamers servers). I have others, but haven't played much since my connection was garbage. Just got a much better connection today (and I was good despite my awful 20-30k dl speed) :devil:

Also got my MD20 ship notice today...been a great day...

I used to play Counter-Strike.. I was in the top 10 on my server.

Best kill ratio I ever had for one evening was 22:1, some newbs accused me and another of cheating and the owner of the server logged on and used the posting system to tell the newbs to just shut the fuck up and that they really sucked ass and that me and the other guy (2 man team AWP + M4 or AK) were the real deal and that we would hand the newbs their asses all night long...

Ah.. fun times..

I used to play Counter-Strike.. I was in the top 10 on my server.

Best kill ratio I ever had for one evening was 22:1, some newbs accused me and another of cheating and the owner of the server logged on and used the posting system to tell the newbs to just shut the fuck up and that they really sucked ass and that me and the other guy (2 man team AWP + M4 or AK) were the real deal and that we would hand the newbs their asses all night long...

Ah.. fun times..

You should hop back into CS Source, they are a decent upgrade from the old counterstrike stuff, and they have ZOMBIE maps!!

I'm Cracked out on Half life 2 and Oblivion right now....

My daughter loves Oblivion, but I'm a Gears of War type, myself.

I really liked Gears, Gears II, Call of Duty (all of them) and F.E.A.R.

Gears is a real rock-em-sock-em game. The visuals on Call of Duty are just amazing. AND, FEAR is actually pretty scary in places. LOL

Once, I started playing Call of Duty at about 08:00 am and the next thing I knew it was nearly midnight - no shit.

LOL