Go figure, a few months ago there were no guns in this house and nobody in the family owned one. I hadn't owned a firearm for 30 years, my wife and kids never owned any, and never had any around them, my wife was afraid of them. Not only do we now ALL own personal hand guns, we all have our concealed permits. And oh, the house gets the S-20 which we call the evil one, crazy what a slug will do to a pumpkin. :rolleyes: Our rights are under serious attack and some of the shit that the current administration is advocating sends chills down my spine. It took awhile for the truth about these people's agenda to set in on my family. At first they thought I was a little kooky for buying the evil one and getting it ready, and then getting concealed carry permit, then buying a pistol etc. Now they don't think I'm so damn kooky when I leave on a mission to try to find 380 ammo for my wife, or 20 guage rounds for the evil one, this stuff is gettin like hens teeth, no they don't think I'm so kooky at all anymore. I am very aware of my surroundings, I see the Zombies, and they are buying firearms too, and practicing with them. These fucks in Washington may well get the surprise of a lifetime if they push the working tax paying citizens of this country too far. I don't think the sharp rise in firearms sales is due to fear of a ban, but fear of a tyrannical government. So buy more guns, stimulate the economy, scare those fucks in D.C. :haha:

Rant over.

Everyone in my family owns a semi auto rifle even if they don't know it yet,LOL

Exactly, why buy one when you can buy two at twice the price, or four at four times the price :) One case where the Gubment model of doing business works out in the end.

hahaha nice!

Stocked the family before the price jump :D

Not that they know about it. Yet!

you guys are a trip...

Jews with guns

paratroopers.1967.jpg

Jews without guns

mass_grave1.jpg

Any questions?

SOPMOD, you're preaching to the choir with this.

I am with you 100% and I'm not even Jewish.

However, I must ask you, WHY THE FUCK are American liberal Jews (and Israelis) so eager to lament the Holocaust and yet so hesitant to prevent the next one?

The fucking "A"rabs are more than eager to give the Israelis a wake-up call. There are homicide bombers and rocket attacks killing innocent Israelis and yet THEY STILL seem to have difficulty finding the resolve to do what it takes to stop it.

Netanyahu BARELY took control. WTF?????

Sometimes I think that I give more of a shit about Israel's future than half of Israel does! (and I think I give more of a shit about Israel's future than ALL of the American liberal Jewish crowd)

Do they not understand that freedom must be earned? How many times throughout human history has that point been proven?

How can they ignore the hell that's on their doorstep? Are daily homicide bombings and rocket attacks not enough? Was one holocaust not enough?

Seriously, WTF???

You answered this to some extent in previous posts, but for the life of me I still don't really get it.

Edited by Bounce12

I like that.

Although I've never bought a gun for anyone in my family, I've got enough to put one in each of their hands..........should the need arise.

I read a post awhile back, where someone said they had bought an AK for their little girl, and it would be hers when she was old enough. I think it was your post.

I like that.

Although I've never bought a gun for anyone in my family, I've got enough to put one in each of their hands..........should the need arise.

I read a post awhile back, where someone said they had bought an AK for their little girl, and it would be hers when she was old enough. I think it was your post.

Indeed,that was my post my children have Glocks and 7.62 Kalashnikovs with all of the mags,ammo,tools,load bearing gear set aside in their own foot lockers stored "off site"for when they are old enough.

Edited by SOPMOD

Back in early 90's. $75 SKS's were sold by the crate and pallets 740rd tins to numerous persons. Mainly just average Joe's. Not for resale. Gibson's was a big chain store out here. One of those baby bottles to bullets places. Little sporting goods place in back. 4 stores in western KS were selling approx. 500 each per week. :smoke:

Back in early 90's. $75 SKS's were sold by the crate and pallets 740rd tins to numerous persons. Mainly just average Joe's. Not for resale. Gibson's was a big chain store out here. One of those baby bottles to bullets places. Little sporting goods place in back. 4 stores in western KS were selling approx. 500 each per week. :smoke:

The SKS and the 7.62x39 is just about the best bang for the buck that there is.

A Mosin Nagant is right up there as well, but you really can't beat an SKS for its accuracy, power and price (and it's a semi-auto).

Edited by Bounce12

We are a armed family and have been for many years. My Fiancée and I are both personally armed with pistols, but there are AKs loaded and waiting if needed. Most folks who enter our home never know or state of readiness. If they do it is because they are trusted friends.

Stimulating the economy is a good thing....but think Obama is busy with the economy and conflicts (or he should BE!!!!) these are the major issues we should concentrate on.......90% tax for the greedy, self centered AIG people is just what is needed as well as supporting our troops in foreign climes.......lets not mess around give our boys all the tools and get the job done and come home.

Then lets all work to get America working again....heard a great thing on radio today professor from Stanford saying just cut off gready sick banks (protect individual investors money) start new banks>>>>no old, toxic debts>>>all the capital money we put in can be used to loan out and get to work and won't get snatched by any old sick company>>>all risks will be known and best results for intervention has been shown when federal reserve has "fronted" like a new bank!!!! Made a lot of sense to me.....am I off topic??......My 2 cent worth Obama got a hell lot more to worrie about than gun control maybe NRA etc should reminde people in power that they got a lot bigger "issues" to deal with.

Stimulating the economy is a good thing....but think Obama is busy with the economy and conflicts (or he should BE!!!!) these are the major issues we should concentrate on.......90% tax for the greedy, self centered AIG people is just what is needed as well as supporting our troops in foreign climes.......lets not mess around give our boys all the tools and get the job done and come home.

Then lets all work to get America working again....heard a great thing on radio today professor from Stanford saying just cut off gready sick banks (protect individual investors money) start new banks>>>>no old, toxic debts>>>all the capital money we put in can be used to loan out and get to work and won't get snatched by any old sick company>>>all risks will be known and best results for intervention has been shown when federal reserve has "fronted" like a new bank!!!! Made a lot of sense to me.....am I off topic??......My 2 cent worth Obama got a hell lot more to worrie about than gun control maybe NRA etc should reminde people in power that they got a lot bigger "issues" to deal with.

These people

mass_grave1.jpg

Were thinking like that towards the end of the Wiemar Republic in Germany.

Acorn registered children,dead people,illegal aliens and "Mickey Mouse" and stole the election and the guy they stole it from(McCain) brought in foreigners(millions of them) under his auspices to give away American jobs(everything from Truck Driving,to Lettuce Picking to Network Admins with H1B Visas).The secretary of state(Hiltery) hijacked Walmart after Sam Walton died and destroyed domestic manufacturing of consumer goods and laborers haven't received a wage that kept pace with profits or inflation from 1990-2005.

Why would I want to contribute to that?Why would I want to "get back to work" when it will only get the fruits of my labors ripped off(by crooked corporate financial rapists and banksters) and sucked away from me(by the IRS to pay the interest on our debt to China that I never agreed to)?

I circled my wagons,paid off my debts,tilled my entire yard for a massive garden and have taken to restoring treadle sewing machines and reselling them at flea markets for a living and other than not being able to buy $10,000 worth of toys per year my life has only changed for the better.My kids remember my face and I come and go as I please instead of chasing the Almighty(and ever deflating) dollar.

Get back to work?....fuggedaboutit,LOL

Call me in 4 years if you guys elect Ron Paul or something and I'll take the tarps off of my equipment and get to crackin ;)

Edited by SOPMOD

My family has always been armed. Recently, though, I've taken over the job of the family armorer, and I've been examining our selection of guns and noting the deficiencies. As a result, we've done a lot of "teching up" over the least 2 years, buying new guns, or replacing and selling the ones that just don't work well. My father's old .225 Winchester was essentially replaced with 2 rifles, a Mosin Nagant and my Saiga .223. My mother's S&W Model 38 Airweight Bodyguard will be replaced with a Ruger LCR as soon as it's released. That trashy aluminum-framed revolver hurts your hand when fired and would probably blow up with +P ammo. I'm fairly certain we'll break even after we sell it, too. I'm trying to avoid adding any new calibers at this point, as I do not want to overcomplicate logistics and add unneeded ammo expenses.

Been told TOO MANY times by family, that when shtf, they are coming to our house, my reply is, bring as much food and water as you can carry in EACH vehicle, otherwise, don't come knocking expecting me to share my "stash", fair is fair. I have been called stupid and crazy for stocking up, but now it seems that they think I wasn't so stupid or crazy. Oh yeh, and all those sealed 5 gallon buckets are not ammo, it's uh, alcohol for disinfecting, yeh that's right. :):):):) actually it's dried food and seeds for planting, so they have to bring a hoe, and not the 2 bit kind.

Yes "cirled the wagons" is a good strategy but I do not think it has come to that yet......I do beleive being a good citizen and american has more to do with working to keep the country fair for all, I did appreciate your points about inflation living wages. We do not just retreat from injustice and undemocratic actions they must be faced up to and challenged, that is our right and we must all exercise them....yes the system has been used and abused for sure........it's up to us all to say "it stops here" and build a future we can be proude of. With all due repect SOPMD that might suit you but my concerns are for my children my kin my neighbours I want them to have a good life to grow into in a strong, free country, I have had that oppertunity and only wish that to be preserved for the generations to come, they will make what they will of it ....but they deserve the oppertunity...not some crippled debt ridden husk of a country raped and abused by banksters.

My family has always been armed. Recently, though, I've taken over the job of the family armorer, and I've been examining our selection of guns and noting the deficiencies. As a result, we've done a lot of "teching up" over the least 2 years, buying new guns, or replacing and selling the ones that just don't work well. My father's old .225 Winchester was essentially replaced with 2 rifles, a Mosin Nagant and my Saiga .223. My mother's S&W Model 38 Airweight Bodyguard will be replaced with a Ruger LCR as soon as it's released. That trashy aluminum-framed revolver hurts your hand when fired and would probably blow up with +P ammo. I'm fairly certain we'll break even after we sell it, too. I'm trying to avoid adding any new calibers at this point, as I do not want to overcomplicate logistics and add unneeded ammo expenses.

+10 on the new calibers, it's expensive. That was part of the conversation that my son and I had when he went to buy his hand gun. He saw the logic in purchasing a caliber that we already have and just buying a couple of boxes of ammo every week or two, that way when SHTF we'll have plenty. I'm having a very hard time finding 20 gag. buckshot but there are plenty of slugs available, the laser will help with that. I want to add a SKS to the mix but my wife is reluctant to spend the money, I'm going to the gun show on the 28th and if I find the right gun, well I guess we'll have our first argument then :cryss: I really hope to God we never NEED any of this, but I have some truly deep concerns about what's going on in our beloved country. I think it a wise move to inventory your stock and make rational decissions about it rather than holding on to items because of emotional value, even though some of them may have been difficult, smart move. ;)

Yes "cirled the wagons" is a good strategy but I do not think it has come to that yet......I do beleive being a good citizen and american has more to do with working to keep the country fair for all, I did appreciate your points about inflation living wages. We do not just retreat from injustice and undemocratic actions they must be faced up to and challenged, that is our right and we must all exercise them....yes the system has been used and abused for sure........it's up to us all to say "it stops here" and build a future we can be proude of. With all due repect SOPMD that might suit you but my concerns are for my children my kin my neighbours I want them to have a good life to grow into in a strong, free country, I have had that oppertunity and only wish that to be preserved for the generations to come, they will make what they will of it ....but they deserve the oppertunity...not some crippled debt ridden husk of a country raped and abused by banksters.

So are you ready to abolish the Federal Reserve,put all of the talking heads who currently made all of these decisions in prison for the rest of their lives and tell the FED's "creditors" to take a flying leap as we print new currency with a fresh congress in which no attorneys or big business ringers are allowed to serve?

If not then you are engaging in mental masturbation.See JP Morgan?They started this in 1908 and instituted the United Corporations of America and made us all vassals in 1913 while many of our reps were home on Christmas break.

If your plan sounds anything like that then you are indeed ambitious but I think if we sit back this 100 year ponzi scam will implode on it's own and we can rebuild our constitutional republic on it's ashes in 20 years.

My offspring will have land,homes and best of all they will keep REAL wealth tucked away in hidden locations.Jews have done this in the past and survived similar economic calamities quite well and I will probably become quite rich thinking this way rather than agreeing to take on this nation's folly of indebtedness.

I'll do my part and vote when someone who isn't a lawyer and isn't beholding to bankers and isn't taking orders form the CFR shows up but until then I have nothing to gain from being another slave on the Wallstreet/Banker's Plantation and frankly neither do you.All of that money people think they lost when their 401K crashed was made up out of thin air anyway and wasn't even real money,LOL

I only make exceptions to the "no new calibers" rule if I find something too good to pass up. Like the $250 Romanian Tokarev I just bought, that I'll be receiving tomorrow. My 1200+ rounds of Romanian 7.62x25 is on track to ship from AIM on Thursday. I look at it as a fun gun that I can afford to shoot. With the Wolf hollowpoints, it's effective, and the surplus ammo is powerful and plentiful. Overall, though, we've got a ton of calibers but could get by with 3, not counting shotguns. Ideally, I'd like to get another .223 rifle. My father's an old-school revolver / bolt action man, although he's been very impressed with my Eastern Bloc semi-autos. He's come to realize that you can get a better gun for less money if you know what you're looking for.

A Mosin Nagant is right up there as well, but you really can't beat an SKS for its accuracy, power and price (and it's a semi-auto).

And you CAN beat an attacker with your Mosin, if you run out of ammo... hmm rifle & giant fucking club.

Per arming the family, since last year, I picked up four firearms for my girlfriend, the fifth is probably going to be a nice Mossberg 12-gauge pump, something nice for home defense; she likes the JIC cruiser, but I think I'll just get her the standard 500.

Call me in 4 years if you guys elect Ron Paul or something and I'll take the tarps off of my equipment and get to crackin ;)

There are a lot of people who agree with you SOPMOD.

Especially those who work 15 hours a day trying to make a small business work - and make over $250K.

What's the fucking use?

Obama will shut down this economy with his class-envy policies.

Many small business owners are ready to close the doors and try again when the conditions change.

Some may actually have a shit-eating grin on their faces when they tell the employees with Obama stickers on their cars that today will be their last day.

quote]

Many small business owners are ready to close the doors and try again when the conditions change.

Some may actually have a shit-eating grin on their faces when they tell the employees with Obama stickers on their cars that today will be their last day.

Ouch! :haha::dollar::cryss:

There are a lot of people who agree with you SOPMOD.

Especially those who work 15 hours a day trying to make a small business work - and make over $250K.

What's the fucking use?

When they get rid of my tax break next year I will actually make $20,000 less per year,LOL

Screw it I can stay below the threshold working part time.I'll work until I reach the cutoff and then stop dead cold because otherwise I'm just busting my ass to give it to uncle sugar so he can pay the interest on the money the FED borrowed from the Chicom.

Fuck it,wake me up when this nightmare is over :ded:

Go figure, a few months ago there were no guns in this house and nobody in the family owned one. I hadn't owned a firearm for 30 years, my wife and kids never owned any, and never had any around them, my wife was afraid of them. Not only do we now ALL own personal hand guns, we all have our concealed permits. And oh, the house gets the S-20 which we call the evil one, crazy what a slug will do to a pumpkin. :rolleyes: Our rights are under serious attack and some of the shit that the current administration is advocating sends chills down my spine. It took awhile for the truth about these people's agenda to set in on my family. At first they thought I was a little kooky for buying the evil one and getting it ready, and then getting concealed carry permit, then buying a pistol etc. Now they don't think I'm so damn kooky when I leave on a mission to try to find 380 ammo for my wife, or 20 guage rounds for the evil one, this stuff is gettin like hens teeth, no they don't think I'm so kooky at all anymore. I am very aware of my surroundings, I see the Zombies, and they are buying firearms too, and practicing with them. These fucks in Washington may well get the surprise of a lifetime if they push the working tax paying citizens of this country too far. I don't think the sharp rise in firearms sales is due to fear of a ban, but fear of a tyrannical government. So buy more guns, stimulate the economy, scare those fucks in D.C. :haha:

Rant over.

We had a huge "family shoot day" yesterday.

My sister and her family, and me and mine, had a range day. All our kids were there (5) ranging from 13 - 19 years old.

We all shot the 9mm, the 45, the .22 LR, the AR-15 and the Saiga-12.

My oldest daughter has never expressed an interest in guns before, but she left the range yesterday loving it.

She was scared to death of the power of some of these guns before, but now her two favorite guns are the Glock 45 cal with the laser sight and my fully modified S-12 with the 20-round drum. No shit. I am amazed.

She's not one damn bit scared of them now and can't wait to go to the range again.

I think she was afraid that these things would "own her." Once she realized that THAT wasn't the case, she started having fun.

Now she wants to go to the CC class. LOL

Talk about an amazing turn-around.

Here comes the next generation of gun lovers.

Oh yeah, in addition to the shooting, my sister gave a great discussion of the importance of the 2nd Amendment.

It couldn't have been any better.

Edited by Bounce12