Been trawling this forum for information on a conversion project for a few weeks, thought it was time to join the ranks and declare my addiction and intrest in these weopans:

Step 1 to recovery>>>admit you have a problem.........gulp..........

My name is Stu and I have a Saiga problem....

I have bought 3 Saiga .223's..........

2 of them are in bits in my garage/workshop........

I think about them all the time........

I look for "lewd" images of Saigas on the net........

I search for attachments and parts for them at every oppertunity.......

I get up in the middle of night and leave my wife in bed to fondle and polish a bullet feed.............

Does this mean my marriage is over?

Will I ever own another firearm again??

Will I start speaking Russian and wearing furry hat's???

Just thought I would say Hi and thank all the members for the very informed and accurate information posted........BUT still I am worried about the above.

Concerned of Virginia

I loose Sleep,,, over them... I build them I sell them I shoot them I take pictures with them I have scars from them I put them in the closet.. I take them out..I talk about them I think about them I keep all of them.. Im not sure whats wrong with me ...hmm I might just be married to a gun.

Dear concerned...

Do not worry... what you are experiencing is just the first stage of the truest love of your life... the love of a good firearm. It is not going to take the place of the love of your wife... unless you enjoy sticking body parts into the chamber instead of your wife...

The next phase will be to realize that there is more to life than just the .223...

you have to get some 7.62 X 39's. Some .308's, and of course... several of each shotgun gauge. ( Including the .410! )

Then and ONLY THEN... once you have a room full... will you realize true enlightenment!!!

And dont worry about your wife... if you play your cards right, you can buy her her OWN set of matching Saigas... and she can have a room full as well, and share in your bliss!!!

That is the nature of TRUE love! :wub:

:smoke:

Ok, let me guess, 3 .223 Saiga's in parts, does this mean you have Conversion Choice Impotence? I know it's tough, more now then ever what with the shortage of components. Just make one choice at a time, stick to it and Get er Done.

Welcome!

PS. post photos.

Don't blame your addiction for the way you treat those poor innocent guns. Repent by doing good builds and feeding them lots of nice shinny brass! As a fellow Virginian, I'd be happy to rescue them from you if you decide to give up. *wink*

I'm lucky, my GF likes guns too, I just gave her my Walther P22, so hopefully she won't mind me dropping $2100 on C&R guns this month, hehe.

Dear concerned...

Do not worry... what you are experiencing is just the first stage of the truest love of your life... the love of a good firearm. It is not going to take the place of the love of your wife... unless you enjoy sticking body parts into the chamber instead of your wife...

The next phase will be to realize that there is more to life than just the .223...

you have to get some 7.62 X 39's. Some .308's, and of course... several of each shotgun gauge. ( Including the .410! )

Then and ONLY THEN... once you have a room full... will you realize true enlightenment!!!

And dont worry about your wife... if you play your cards right, you can buy her her OWN set of matching Saigas... and she can have a room full as well, and share in your bliss!!!

That is the nature of TRUE love! :wub:

:smoke:

Damn, Indy..........that nearly brought a tear to my eye...............

(........and even if it does blow up eventually, you'll still have your guns....... B) )