Shipping is Current!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that shipping is all but current. I ran out of gas plugs today and will be picking more up Monday, tomorrow. There was about 10 orders packed today that is missing the gas plug. If this is one of you you will see it has been noted on your invoice in the box and we will get the missing plugs out in the next day or two. There is around 20 orders that I pulled from packing today because they had a gas plug in their order. These will also ship in the next couple days. And there is around 100 orders that was for only gas plugs. And the same here, they will be shipped in the next couple days. If all you need is a gas plug to complete or fill your order they will be coming by USPS. If you have a drum and gas plug coming it will be shipped by UPS.

At this point if you place an order with MD Arms we will be able to get it shipped within 24 to 48 hours!

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!! :super::super::super::super::super:

Great to hear Mike!! I am on schedule according to UPS to get my drum wed. Sucks that my S-12 is in Ohio at CGW getting the "Vodka" removed. :rolleyes:

But I went to the stroe this weekend and I have 5 Bulk packs of Federal and an assortment of slugs, a old T.V., a couple of old printers, a broken LCD monitor, an old CRT monitor, and and charged camera for some youtube post-worthy material when my gun gets back!! :devil::devil::devil:

Yee haaa!! For what it's worth I being of Buckeye residency, my order 7540 has been updated to shipped. Plug and Drum :super:

Looks like I'll be cleaning out the safe this weekend...just to much ammo..

Now this is getting old.... Another Buckeye with an order placed after mine and it's on the way.

Mike, where does this put 1st run customers timing do plugs? Sounds like business is popping!

Not seen anything. Should they be delivered yet? :unsure:

As per email March 3rd they should have shipped about two weeks after that email around march 17th, I see new orders are shipping in 24-48 hrs. Waiting on email, don't want to pester him at his sight but hope he checks the forum form time to time. I would think he would get the first round customers behind him, but I'am not in his shoes.

Mike, where does this put 1st run customers timing do plugs? Sounds like business is popping!

As per email March 3rd they should have shipped about two weeks after that email around march 17th, I see new orders are shipping in 24-48 hrs. Waiting on email, don't want to pester him at his sight but hope he checks the forum form time to time. I would think he would get the first round customers behind him, but I'am not in his shoes.

Still watching the mail. :smoke:

• 2 weeks later...

Still watching the mail. :smoke:

So am I, I may just order one seperately.