Big changes at MD Arms!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that MD Arms is taking some pretty big steps. I bought a high speed, 5 axis, mold making cnc, a Haas VM-3. I will also be receiving my type 7 (manufacturing) FFL soon and plan to pay the SOT on it. I am also hiring a full time machinist/3D Cad drawer/mold designer/... And he loves guns just as much as me. He has always given me 250% on anything he has done for me in the past. I can only salivate at what can and will be accomplish by having him 40 hours a week!

We are going to be working on a lot of items hard core! Magwells, high cap mags, furtinure,..... The list goes on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things are about to get a lot more exciting!!!!!!!!!!! :super::super::super:

hoorayyyyyyyy. must save more money to give to Mike. I need a cheaper hobby like racing NASCAR or something.

I smell magwells in our future :)

Thanks Mike for taking such a huge step in a rough economy and unfriendly administration. YOU ARE THE MAN. :super:

Edited by utahhandyman
post-2604-1237774242.jpg

Congrats Mike, if you continue to expand and are ever looking for someone to help in customer service and phone support let me know. I have 10 + years of customer service and phone support in retail and would love to work in the gun industry! Also helps I am in the Dayton area.

:super: