Big changes at MD Arms!!!

• 2 months later...

What you are doing is the essence of the American Dream, or what the American Dream used to be at least(what made our country great seems to be slipping away fast).

You have a vision, there is market demand, you are putting forth the risk/investment, you are hiring people, and you are busting your ass making it all happen! I've always had the upmost respect and admiration for those that take an idea and get out there and do it.

What sucks is how there is an entire ideology/political party that would be perfectly happy to put you out of business, and make those working for you unemployed. Very sad.

I would be looking for military/LEO contracts if I were you. Your products would be perfect for what they do, and it would insure long term viability for your company, regardless of what the gun grabbers do.

I look forward to seeing more stuff from MD!! :super:

What sucks is how there is an entire ideology/political party that would be perfectly happy to put you out of business, and make those working for you unemployed. Very sad.

I would be looking for military/LEO contracts if I were you.

That's a great idea. Arm osama's brownshirts better so they can strip you of your shit more efficiently. You've got class AND foresight. :ded:

Keep up the good work, Mike! I'll take care of your customer service instead of that gangsta99 guy with all of the experience. :devil:

Mike,

Congratulations on your expanding Empire-to-be! Good luck. I'm sure we can expect only the best products your mind can dream up and your hands can produce. The additional help will allow you to brainstorm new ideas and give you more time for customer support. I look forward to investing much more money into your accounts.

nyclu3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

More US-made products is always a good thing, especially if they come from a small business owner with a good work ethic. Magpul started with, well, magpuls, and look at where they are today. I'd say your first product is a hell of a lot cooler.