Where to get threaded muzzle breaks

I have the saiga with the 19 inch threaded barrel and I can't find any breaks for it. I bought a break with set screws but it would not stay fastened on my chokes. I want the threaded break and I can;t find one any where. Also anyone know where you the elevated front sight, my gun patterns about 1 ft low at 25 yards and it is getting to be a pain trying to compensate for it all the time. I need to adjust my iron sights any sugetions beside the elvated front sight. Thanks for you time

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

Hi there , i am living in England and i too want to buy the threaded muzzle brake and elevated front sight for my saiga 12 c. i am now trying to buy them direct from Russia as i cant find them anywhere else. Try the web site below and if you get any success let me know.

i have just emailed them for a price on a threaded muzzle brake and elevated front sight to include shipping to England . i am eagerly awaiting their reply.

http://www.prodiz.ru/katalog/katalog1.html

all the best

Assassin