• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Jeeze Slyguy, use the search feature before replying with bad intel...
You think skeleton stock makes it non-sporting? Please elaborate.

Pistol grip = non-sporting

hi cap mag = non-sporting

US skeleton = sporting... ok with any US mags

Edited by slyguy
No, it's your comment to "use any mags you want" :deadhorse:
Did you notice I was replying to a guy who said "american made magazines such as 12rd surefire"? I guess the fact that I quoted him didn't make that clear? :google:

Whatever... it's clear you're trying to nitpick and be a smartass and start an argument, so go find another forum to those play games.

Bottom line is pistol grip = nonsporting and must meet 922r. Hi cap mags = nonsporting and must meet 922r. US skeleton stock and any usa mag = 922r ok. Any skel stock and any 2-5rd mag (usa or foreign) = sporting (922r not applicable) and ok.

Edited by slyguy

Remember, Choate makes a very good and US made skeleton stock, if you decide to convert ... which of course you should :)

You'll need to do a bit of work on the Choate stock, to get it to fit right, but it is extremely comfortable.

MAK-90/AK-47 Dragunov Stock Stamped Receiver @ $59

http://www.riflestock.com/catalog_page_det...mp;NewProduct=0

Well Slyguy, even though you look good in that bikini in your avatar, you should stick to beach fashion as that's more in line with your levels of knowledge/maturity.

You've now earned two:

:deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Edited by VincentYGB

I dont feel that if they choose to write such a manipulative law w/out clear guidelines, they can't say that the skeleton stocks with a grip built in could be considered a "pistol grip". Because the point the law makers were really trying to say NO AK 47's indirectly. But the fact that they are bringing in these rifles with that dragunov butt stock. And because its a replacement butt stock I dont think you can call it a true pistol grip anyway. Their laws are written poorly on purpose from the sounds of things. But to answer you question use the skeleton pistol grip stock with the factory 10 rd mags.

you can use the russian skeleton stock, or the ameican made adjustable version of it (when its made available), and use ten round mags.

you should do a US parts count if you go larger than ten rounds on the rifles, and larger than 5 rounds on the shotguns, as you may violate federal law if you attach larger mags to the Saigas...(922r)