Att: Twin Cities Saiga Freaks!

I just got back from a lunch run to the Sportsmans Guide Warehouse Store and they had a Wolf Ammo Shipment arrive today. They have:

7.62X39

500 round packs for $116

640 round TINS! for $156

1000 round Packs for $256

This is only in the store, no phone, internet warehouse orders (walk in)!

I bought a 500 and a 640 tin. :haha:

The gun show last weekend was selling 20 rd boxes of 7.62X39 for $12, if you could find it!

That's some fucking bullshit. I've been waiting for my 500 round pack of Wolf for over 3 months, they obviously have the stuff in stock, yet they claim they won't be able to ship mine until April 4th, which is pushed back from the original mid-February ship date.

I'm glad that you got your stuff, but I'm pretty pissed off as SG for selling stuff that I ordered while keeping me on backorder.

Not defending them, but they said they filled all the backorders and put the rest in the walk in store. If you had it on order it sounded like it shipped? I was there last Friday and there was none! I'm on their email list and I tried to use the $10 coupon and I couldn't, as it was not out of the warehouse.

Unless this is a way to dump the older priced stuff and only fill newer SKU's at a higher price! WTF! :angry:

I got to have some advantage for living in the stinking Lefty ass Minn.

Edited by Fluid Power
Where is the wearhouse at? I live in Minneapolis but can't find a listing on how to

get to their store.

It's right off of 494 in South St Paul. Just east of Concord and west of the new Miss river bridge.

Not far from King of Diamonds. :rolleyes:

Where is the wearhouse at? I live in Minneapolis but can't find a listing on how to

get to their store.

It's right off of 494 in South St Paul. Just east of Concord and west of the new Miss river bridge.

Not far from King of Diamonds. :rolleyes:

That i AM familiar with, thanks for the help

Hey Yes,

I had to go today and get the .223. I bought 1000 .223 Wolf 62gr for $249.00! Man I'm really tapped now!

As of noon today they were out of the 500 round poly pack 7.62x39 wolf 122gr FMJ. I counted 5 Spam cans of 7.62x39 Wolf 640 rounds

and 7 cases of .223 62gr Wolf 1000 rd. Left

:homer:

DAMN! I live in Fargo...but I can't make a run for ammo! I wish i was closer or had a reason to go down there.

Hey Sicktooth!

Thinking about you guys! Hope your high and dry!

Take care and good luck!

Just at Sportsmans Guide again and They now have:

Yugoslavian 7.62x39 in cardboard boxes around 500 rounds at $154.00. They said it was brass cased. I counted around 16 boxes

They also had boxes and ammo cans full of .308!

This is the walk in store only and not available online!