Hey guys!

I recently acquired a new clear AGP mag that I never used & I'm looking to pass it along to someone else. I loaded shells in it once, but never fired it. It hasn't been fitted, filed or otherwise messed with. You can see it in my signature picture below.

$80.00 shipped to anywhere in the U.S. I'd be willing to trade it for a couple used Surefire mags if you have those instead. I like the 8 rounders, but if you have 10 or 12 rounders, those are ok too. I'm open to other trades too if you have something Saiga-12 related. PM me if interested.

Possible things I'm looking for:

*Polychoke for S-12. With or without slots.

*Surefire mags, as I mentioned.

*Possibly some Russian 5 rounders

*Krebs sights

Corbin

Edited by Corbin

Yeah, they're pretty cool.

I'm debating about keeping it for myself since you can't get any more new clear AGPs. I hear ya on needing money to do your conversion. Depending on when you get it done, these might still be available at this price or they might not. I wish I had more, but I just have this one.

Corbin

• 2 months later...

PRICE REDUCED TO $70.00 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.A.

Money Order, Cashiers Check, discreet Paypal (add $2.00 for fees) or trade for a couple Surefire mags or ??????

PRICE REDUCED TO $70.00 SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.A.

Money Order, Cashiers Check, discreet Paypal (add $2.00 for fees) or trade for a couple Surefire mags or ??????

Trade for a clear surefire?

Not just yet I don't think. While I was thinking of getting a couple of clear Surefires from Greg, truth be told, I don't really like the look of clear mags. I WAS thinking of trying to paint a clear one with truck bed liner, but leave the back (or some other "window") clear.

Trade for a clear surefire?
Edited by Corbin

I'd probably not spray the bottom though, so you could still remove the floorplate. I suppose a rubber pad on the bottom might be nice. It could have a hole in it to access the takedown feature.

I'm just not sure how well truck bed liner would stick to the mag. I'd honestly rather do that with a clear Surefire, since they aren't made to come apart in 2 halves.

I'd probably not spray the bottom though, so you could still remove the floorplate. I suppose a rubber pad on the bottom might be nice. It could have a hole in it to access the takedown feature.

I'm just not sure how well truck bed liner would stick to the mag. I'd honestly rather do that with a clear Surefire, since they aren't made to come apart in 2 halves.

I'll Take it!

Email me where to send funds..

MadDog76NOSPAM@comcast.net (remove the NOSPAM)

MadDog

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.