Staying with tradition, I thought it was obvious. Sorry, I will clarify.

I would be willing to sell my Saiga (7.62x39) 30 round mags for a rediculously high price.

Being of such a good and charitable nature as I am, I can understand where the confusion may have arose. Although I would absolutely love to sell them for a rediculously low price, (or simply give them away) I am affraid that those who covet them so much would be outraged at the transaction and would harbor bad feelings toward he who purchased them. So instead of selling them at a ridiculously low price, or simply giving them away, I would be able to part with them at only a rediculously high price. I am sorry if I caused any confusion as to the lack of definition.

Well, it all depends on what your definition of high is. I mean , a $5 bill is high if its above a $100 bill Clinton (fruedien slip there). SO, if I take this 1 dollar and put it over a 5 dollar bill it is high (higher than the five). If you agree I will buy them both for the high price of 1 dollar. Just add Ebay shipping costs of $200 and we will both think we got a deal!

Well, it all depends on what your definition of high is. I mean , a $5 bill is high if its above a $100 bill Clinton (fruedien slip there). SO, if I take this 1 dollar and put it over a 5 dollar bill it is high (higher than the five). If you agree I will buy them both for the high price of 1 dollar. Just add Ebay shipping costs of $200 and we will both think we got a deal!

But then wouldn't it be a higher price if you were standing on a box at the time you took out the $1 bill?

i should go pick up all of the local mags here and sell em on ebay before they figure out it is a california prohibited magazine LOL. I can get loads of the small cap mags from shops in my area from 25-35 a pop.

look, its the guy that flames you for posting in his thread!

nobody is giving you grief dodge, are they? come on now....didnt you get into it with someone about that?

ill make some calls tomorrow and see what is around locally for mags...

look, its the guy that flames you for posting in his thread!

nobody is giving you grief dodge, are they? come on now....didnt you get into it with someone about that?

ill make some calls tomorrow and see what is around locally for mags...

That's pretty funnt :lolol:

I remember that little spat. :lolol:

Yup, Bvamp definately a comodian too!

Hey! Gt the fuck outta my thread!!! :chris:

oh :unsure: wait :unsure: its not my thread............

Look! I made a funny! :lolol:

I have learned a bit since then. And I found if I've always looked the same at someone, even after they've learned/grown from n00b, I'm usually missing something. People change.

Or in my case. I've learned the tempo of this forum. I thought some folks were acting a bit too rude....wait they are...lol :lolol:

Now I know to chill...i apologize...give me a chance. Please. And thanks.

NOW WHATS UP WITH THEM MAGS PEOPLE?!?!?!?!LOL :lolol:

Starting bid....$55.00 for 1 5rd mag.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.